5. Palak dances with Nidhi

Heyyyyy guys !! How was the last part hope you liked it and the next part is here . Do tell how was it .

                     Authors POV

Next two days were also same after college hours they went to Palak's house and practiced .

But today they decided to stay longer and practice because only 4 days were
Left for Freshers party .
After college hours they went to Palak's house and they were practicing.

Now it was about 7 o'clock still they were practicing Palak informed them that its 7 they said “Ha di few more minutes ” she nodded and they didn't knew about the time
And after some time when Palak saw time it was 8 she informed them .

“Ok di to hum chalte hai " everyone said except Nidhi .(ok dii so we'll leave)

“Ha ok " Palak said and turned towards Nidhi "Aur Nidhi ruko tumhara to ghar yaha se bahut dur hai na to akeli kaise jaaogi  chalo me tumhe drop karti hu ”
She said
(Ha ok and Nidhi wait your house is far from here how will you go alone come i'll drop you )

"Nhi di me chali jaaungi " Nidhi said
(No di i'll go )

"Nhi akele kaise jaaogi me drop karungi " Palak said
(No how will you go alone i'll drop you)

Palak stood and was taking the keys then Nidhi said "nhi dii me apne bhai ko call karke bulaungi aap mat aao ”
(No di i'll call my bhai you don't come )

" ok then ” Palak said and Nidhi called her brother

" Hello bhai "
“Haa bol kaha hai tu abi tak ghar nhi ayi” Her brother said
(Yes say where are you and you still didn't come to home )

“ Ha bola tha na bhai dance practice karne ke liye hum sab friends hamare mam ke ghar aye ”
( ha I said you that we are going to our mam's house to practice)

"Ha ok par time to dekh "
(Ha ok but look at the time)

"Ha bhai isiliye to call kiya tum aajo na mujhe pick karne yaha mam mujhe akeli jane nhi de rhi "
( Ha bhai that's sake I called you come and pick me up and here mam is not allowing me to come alone)

“Ha acha kiya unhone tu mujhe location send kar me aajaunga "
( Yeah she did good send me the location I'll be there)

Nidhi sent the location to her brother and said "  Dii mera bhai aa rha hai don't worry "
(Di my brother is coming don't worry )

"Ok to Nidhi hum chalte hai Bye and Bye dii" everyone said
( ok so nidhi we'll go Bye and bye dii)

"Bye everyone " Palak said
And everyone left Now only Palak and Nidhi were present in home .

Palak said "come nidhi sit here until your brother comes "
Nidhi sat beside Palak .

"Di aap akele hi rehte ho mann kaise lagta hai aapka "Nidhi asked
(Di you stay alone how will you feel)

Palak just smiled a little and said "Aadat pad gayi hai Nidhi pata hai zindagi sab sikha deti hai "
( Now I am habituated Nidhi you know life teaches everything)

Then Nidhi phone rang she saw it was her Brother "di it's my brother I think he's  here "

"Haa ok jaao Bye" Nidhi while waving her hands "Bye dii " she said and ran out of the house and saw her brothers car was there so went and sat in the car and Palak reached outside the house and she saw the car going then she went back inside .

In the car
Nidhi said her brother "bhai aur do teen din ke liye tumhe hi aana padega"
(Bhai you have to come for two three days )

"Kyu abhi teri practice khatam nhi hui " he asked (why still your practice didn't finish)
"No " Nidhi said and he nodded his head in yes .

The next day
Nidhi and her friends were at Palak's house practicing.
Today they were about to complete their practice they were practicing the last song when Palak heard the song she smiled herself and was thinking about something in her mind .

Nidhi noticed that and asked Palak
"Dii what are you thinking " then palak said "when I was in my college like you even I performed on this song just the old memories "

" To di aao na aao bhi hamare sath dance karo "Nidhi said
(Then Dii come you also dance along with us)

"Me kaise perform kar sakti hu " Palak said with a shocked face.
( How can I performe )
"Di not on the stage here only with us just for fun " Everyone said

" Nhi nhi mujhe nhi kar sakti mujhe to steps bhi yaad nhi hai " said Palak
(No no i can't I don't even remember the steps )
Everyone forced but didn't listen to them.

Time passed now it was 8 and everyone left Now only Nidhi was there
She called her brother
"Haa Nidhi I have some work i'll come in 20 minute you wait ok " he said and cut the call

Nidhi informed Palak and now they were sitting and chit chatting.
From A student and teacher to Dii and behen now there bond was becoming strong.

Nidhi said " dii aao na tab sab the par ab to koi bhi nhi hai aap mere saath dance karo "
( Di come that time everyone was there but now no one is here come dance along with me )

"No Nidhi......" Before Palak could say anything Nidhi said with a pout " pleasssssee ......" Seeing her Palak said yes and Nidhi played the song they both started dancing

Palak was dancing after many years she was feeling happy they both were soo much busy that they didn't hear the mobile ring which was coming from Nidhi's mobile.

They were laughing and singing along with the song while dancing .

Suddenly Palak saw a man standing at her door staring them while  leaning on the door and then she immediately stopped feeling embarrassed at the moment .Then Nidhi said "oh bhai when did you come"

"Just , when you were dancing " he said
Hearing this Palak's face turned red due to the  embarrasment .

"Oh ok bhai let's go " Nidhi said and took her bag .While her brother went outside and sat in the car .
Nidhi also sat in the car and she turned towards Palak and said
"Ok dii bye see you tomorrow " Nidhi said and left .

Hope you liked it  ❤️