25. That girl is YOU !!

Hello lovelies hope you are doing well so here with a new part let's begin

Note- English is not my first language so please kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes .

Hope you like this chapter 💝
Don't forget to share your thoughts in the comments 👀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors POV

"Then why did you agree to marry me"

Piyush said, "Listen!" in disbelief since he hadn't anticipated this. She asked, "You met my father?" "Yes, I met him and....." She interrupted him once more, asking, "What did he tell you?" Piyush retorted, "Nahi...he didn't." "I mean, how did he convince you to marry me," she asked. She cut him off again.

"I'm not sure what he said or how you agreed, but you don't have to do anything; you don't have to marry me. In addition, my father is only worried about me; I'll talk to him about it, so you don't have to do anything because of him right now. Instead, just go talk to her, confess to the girl you like, and get married to her "

Piyush - No I don't like any other girl I....

Palak – Please stop ,you don't need to do anything out of sympathy. I hate it, I don't want to be the one, and how can you leave the girl you want and agree to marry me only just to help it....it, leave it. Don't worry, I'll speak with my father and........

"That GIRL is YOU !" claiming that Piyush interrupted her since she was babbling endlessly without understanding anything, and Palak halted as he roared, widening her eyes and asking, "W....what?" Her speech trailed off.
Piyush groaned and added, "For God sake, will you listen to me for a minute? Yeah, what I said now is truethe girl you were talking about repeatedly is none other than you. Stop saying go to her " He stated all of this at once and sighed .

Palak was startled to learn that she had stood there like a statue . "O......on...on what basis you say that you like me w......we...we don't even know each other so good and you don't know anything about me, nor my background nor my past....." Palak said. He interrupted her by saying "I don't need to know anything about your background because I care more about you than I do about your past so I don't need to think about anything else"

Palak - The past counts Piyush, it's important because it's the root of my miserable life.

Piyush - I don't.......

Palak - My mother disliked me from the start because she preferred a boy, but unfortunately I was born before. She constantly treated me badly and was abusive to me; I never experienced her love. I tried my hardest to convince her that one day she would accept me, but it never happened. My father has always taken care of me; I'm not sure what my life would have been like without him. My mother has always said that I was a burden to her and that she got rid of me by marrying me off, or more accurately you could say that she sold me .

As she began speaking Piyush was just listening to her but as soon as he heard the term marriage he was struck on that so he interrupted her asking "Marrying off but your last name is Mishra......"

Palak - Ohh.... That's a long story, but in short, my husband died, and I am now a widow. As my childhood , my married life was also tragic, it meant nothing to me, thus I did not change my last name. So, do you still like me or still want to marry ?

Piyush gave her an instant reply saying "No" then he turned to face her, gripped her chin, and turned her face toward him before softly responding,
"I Love You."
She was taken aback by his response "W....what..." She stuttered .

"Yes I love you, and as I've already said, none of these things matter to me , what matters is you. Regarding your father, I approached him first, and he gave his consent for marriage"

Palak - M...marriage....No....no I...can't marry I.....I... no .She panicked and stood up and started running outside right away. Piyush was startled by her actions and he yelled, "Palak rukiye ." She didn't respond and rushed outside, and Piyush stood there staring at her disappearing figure . Thinking that she might be shocked  by his sudden confession, so he decided to give her some time and went from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was the part guys did you like it why do you think Palak said no ?
Do tell me in the comments

And sorry guys for making this part short i'll make sure that the next one will be long .

Hope you liked it ❤️

Vote, Comment and Share