28. Shopping

Hello my lovely readers hope you are doing well so back with the new part hope you'll like it .

Note -English is not my first language so please kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors POV

When Rajeshwari ji stated, "Ab rishta to pakka ho hi gya hai to kyu na abhi rings exchange karwa de, Kailash ji," everyone was still chatting. He said, "Now!! Jii jaisa aap sahi samjhe " After that, Piyush received a ring from Rajeshwari Ji, and Palak received one from Kailash Ji. At this point, both of them were facing each other and exchanging rings. Ridhima ji said, "So you are my soon to be daughter-in-law now officially."

Next day

All eyes were focused on Pandit Ji.
"So these are the dates, one after 10 days and then there are no dates until 5 months so other dates will be after 5 months only," Pandit ji said. "Five months that's too far," Ridhima ji  added . "Pandit ji aap taiyari shuru kar dijiye kyu jyada time nhi hai," Rajeshwari ji stated. "Ji jaisa aap kahe," Pandit ji answered and turned to go. Then Rajeshwari ji phoned Kailash ji.

Rajeshwari ji - Kailash ji taiyariya shuru kar dijiye .

Kailash ji - When did you fix ?

Rajeshwari ji - 10 din baad ka muharat nikla hai .

Kailash ji - Ji acha hua par time bohot kam hai .

Rajeshwari ji - Jii aap uski chinta na kare aap jaldi se taiyariya shuru kijiye.

Then they discussed some preparations and ended the call.

Nidhi -  Dadii i'll inform bhai about this
Nidhi ran to call her brother, who was engaged with Vivaan at work .They were discussing when his phone rang. Piyush looked at the screen and saw it was Nidhi, so he picked up the phone. "Yes Nidhii"

Nidhi - Bhai, just now Pandit ji left, and guess what Dadi selected the date of your wedding...

Piyush - Really!! On which date?

Nidhi- Oh, poor luck, bhai, it's after 5 months.
After hearing this, Piyush was disappointed. Vivaan asked, "What happened bro, tera chehra kyu utar gaya?" enough to hear Nidhi.

Nidhi - Arrey bhai, I was just kidding.

Piyush: Nidhiii tujhe to me.....

Nidhi - Ruko ruko puri baat to sunlo.

Piyush - ok finee

Nidhi - Ok so the date......... Wait wait why should i tell you ?

Piyush - Nidhiii !!

Nidhi - What will I get ??

Piyush - Anything ! i'll get it for you .

Nidhi - Anything! !!

Piyush - Yeah

Nidhi - After 10 days .

Piyush - What really or you are......

Nidhi - Sachh bhai 10 din baad meri dii bhabhi ban jayegii .

Vivaan said, "Wait wait bhai, tune abhi blush kiya ," " What !! Me Noo !! " said Piyush and then Vivaan screamed , "Nidhi, aisi kya khabar di ki tera bhai blush kar rha tha." Nidhi inquired, "Did you bhai ? really?" Piyush said, "Ok, nidhi, I'll call you later." He then ended the phone and frowned at Vivaan. "Ek aur baar kar na photo click karunga," Vivaan  replied teasingly, clutching his phone.

"VIV!!" Piyush exclaimed. "Okay, leave it; let's get back to work." Both then resumed their work.

Palak and Nisha were also told by Kailash ji, who thereafter began making preparations.

Nisha hurried into her room and gave her a hug. " Yay ! Babe, you are getting married finally, and that too in 10 days. I'm so much excited," she shouted. "Okay," Palak answered in a typical tone. When she saw her response, Nisha scowled and said, "Why are you dull, babe, you are not excited??" Palak remained silent.

Nisha reassured , "What happened, babe, tell me." "Nisha, it's nothing. I just can't......I'm afraid you know  the only reason I accepted was because Papa was so happy I haven't seen him this happy in a long time and also Nidhi in particular and the rest of Piyush's family were also very happy . I concurred, but I still worry about what might happen and what if...." Palak was uttering and was interrupted by Nisha who said "Nothing will happen, stop overthinking, okay, at least give him a chance, babe . Don't start that you're unlucky and all just give your luck another shot; everyone deserves a second chance and you can't give him one chance." She paused and continued
"And I will assure you that he will never hurt you babe because he loves you"

Palak questioned, "How do you know?" as her eyes grew wide. Nisha responded, "Eye's babe eyes don't lie you know right the way he looks at you"

"How"

Nisha said, "You yourself will know, don't worry." Palak simply gave a nod not knowing what to answer she just kept thinking what Nisha said and especially about giving him a chance but her overthinking mind didn't leave her she was still afraid .

After 3 days

There were just seven days left until the wedding, so everyone started shopping for it as they made their decisions. In other words, it was essentially a three-day wedding the haldi took place on the first day, followed by mehendi on the second day morning and sangeet in the evening , and wedding on the third day . This meant that the haldi had just 4 days remaining.
Rajeshwari ji , Ridhima ji , Nidhi , Palak and Nisha were present  Piyush was unable to come. He stated that  choose a few pairings based on the occasion and then he'll choose any one of them later because he was preoccupied with finishing up his work so that he would have five days of complete freedom.

Next day
"What the hell!!" Yelled Damini ji at Palak and Kailash ji, who had come to invite her to the wedding. Palak muttered to Kailash ji, "Papa, I refused to come for this reason only, but you brought me along with you." "Don't worry beta, I'm with you right," Kailash ji murmured back.

"Do not yell Damini "

Damini ji - Why shouldn't I ?? Did you ask me anything you directly came to invite me like I am a relative . I am her mother don't I have rights on her .

"Now the drama begins" thought Palak herself looking at her overacting mother .

Kailash ji - Ask !! Huh! You don't have any rights on her. And yeah you call yourself mother this time you but never say that again because you are not worth it.

Damini ji - Alright then why are you inviting me did you ask me anything or what ?

Kailash ji - Puchna to dur mein to shadi pe bhi nhi bulana chahta tha par Palak nhi maani aur ha apne aap ko maa kehti ho tumne kya diya hai use dukh ke siwa chodo agar tum ise apni beti samajhti ho to aake kanyadan karke ek maa hone ka farz nibhao.
Then he turned towards Palak and said
"Come beta let's go " and then they both left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was the part guys share your thoughts in the comments .

And do follow me on instagram for the updates and spoilers .💗

Please vote and comment guys there are only a few readers who vote and comment every time but some of you only read it and don't even vote so please Vote.
Excited for their wedding !! ? Then Vote and comment if you want the next part early .🤗

Vote , Comment and share

Hope you liked it  ❤️