6. Welcome once again

Hello everyone how are you first of all sorry for the late update and so now here is the next part Don't forget to  tell me how it was .

Note-  English is not my first language I am not soo good in it so please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

———————————

                     Piyush  POV

I was busy in a phone call with my client then I got call from my sister I told my client to hold for a second then I picked up her call and said "Haa nidhi I have some work i'll come in 20 minute you wait ok " then I cut the call and again got busy .
After few minutes " Ok sure "I said to my client then cut the call then I saw 15 minute passed  and I took my car keys and left .

After driving for few minutes I reached at her mam's house . I called her she didn't pick the call I thought she may come but 5 minutes passed she was still inside and I decided to check once .
I got down and went towards the door and I heard the sound of song and voice of Nidhi and a another voice  singing the song . I was about to knock but then I saw the door was open I slowly opened the and ........

I felt the world has stopped no one was visible to my eyes except her the girl who was with Nidhi happily dancing with her .
I could not believe what I was seeing the girl for whom I was searching from years was in front of me now .  GOD!!!! no Am I dreaming . Then reality hit me when I heard  Nidhi  "oh bhai when did you come"

I said with a smirk on my lips
" Just when you were dancing "
She stopped dancing and her face turned red. I am not dreaming it was really her .
I was brought back from my thoughts when Nidhi  said "Oh ok bhai let's go "
Then I came outside and sat in my car Nidhi came then she turned towards her and said "Ok bye dii let's meet tomorrow " then we left from there .

After some time at house
I was in my room lying on my bed and only thinking about her the memories came in front of my eyes. Then while staring at the ring which I was wearing around my neck I  smiled as I thought I would never meet her after searching a lot and Slowly I was losing hope but this time the fate on my side . "Welcome to my life oops!! Lete correct it welcome to my life once again Sunshine I won't let you go now " I said caressing the ring .

It's not like I didn't search for her but who knew that she's here .

Everything was same . Damm! Even after years .
Her beautiful long waist length hairs, her beautiful brown eyes . Her beautiful rose petal like lips , her fair skin tone Every single detail about her was beautiful but now she's even more adorable . Ahhhhh ! she's making me crazy.
My entire night passed thinking about her.

I woke up at the morning took bath and I went downstairs I saw Nidhi was sitting at the dinning table and she was ready to go .
Even I went and sat on the chair we were having breakfast .I wanted to ask Nidhi about her but I didn't.

                   Authors POV

As usually the classes ran and After that Everyone was at Palak's house. Now only 2 days were left for the Fresher's party so even today also they practiced till late and the next day morning.

Nidhi and her friends decided not to go to college and go to shopping. First they'll go to Palak's house and at noon they'll go to shopping. So first Nidhi called Palak and said
"Good morning dii kya kar rhe ho "
(Good morning di what are you doing)

"Kuch nhi Nidhi tayyar  ho rhi hu bata kyu call kiya aaj subah  subha " Palak said
(Nothing Nidhi just getting ready for college tell why did you call toady that too morning)

"Dii aaj college mat jaao me aur mere friends aa rhe hai ok bye me fir baat karungi " Nidhi said and cut the call.
( Dii don't go to college today me and my friends are coming ok bye I'll talk to you later )

Here on the other side after Nidhi cut the call and Palak immediately called Nisha and Nisha said " Hello Babes Bolo " ( hello babes say)
"Are kitni baar bola mene aisa mat bula " Palak said
( how many times i said you don't call me like that )

" ha ok Leave it " Nisha said
" Ha me aaj college nhi aa rhi dekh fir mat kahna ki bina bole chutti mara "
(I am not coming today ok and don't tell me that I didn't informe you)

" Par kyu " ( but why ) Nisha asked
"Nidhi aur uske friends aa rhe hai "
(Nidhi and her friends are coming )

"Oh ok " Nisha said and cut the call.

And here Nidhi came to Palak's house her friends also came at the same time
As soon as they entered the house Palak asked "aaj kya pura din practice karoge tum sab "
(You all will practice the whole day )

" No " they said and Palak said while raising her one eyebrow "To meri  kyu chutti karva di "
( They why did you made me to take leave)

" Di first we will rehearse our dance ok you watch and tell us if something is wrong then dii ! What's this smell is this smell of paratha " Nidhi asked

" Haa tum sab aa rahe ho to mene banaye chalo nashta karte hai pehle  "
Palak said leading them towards the table
(Haa I made them because you all are coming come let's have the breakfast first )

Par Di hum to ghar me hi karke aaye
everyone said
( but di we had our breakfast at home and came )
"par dii paratho  ke liye mere pet me hamesha jagah rehti hai " Nidhi said
( But di I always have space in my tummy for parathas )

"Bar bar mere hath ke paratha nhi milenge khalo " Palak said
( You'll not get the Parathas made by me oftentimes so have it )

They nodded and Palak served them
Garam garam parathas .
They had their breakfast and said
"Dii parathe bohot ache the "
( Di parathas were really very good)

" Ab to apke ghar bar bar aana padega di specially apke hath se bane paratha khane ke liye " Nidhi and Piya said
(Now we have to visit your house oftentimes dii specially  to eat your  parathas )

Palak said " Aao kabhi bhi sirf Parathe hi kyu jo tum kaho vo banake khilaungi "  ( Come whenever you want why only paratha I'll cook whatever you want )

They nodded with a bright smile.

—————–—

Hope you liked it ❤️do tell me how was chapter and what do you think about Piyush and about Palak .
Please vote and comment because your reviews are very precious to me.
Have a nice day .