20. Nitin !!

Hello my dear lovely readers back with a new part so let's begin

Note -English is not my first language so please kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

"Get up "

"Uth"

"PALAK "

Palak immediately opened her eyes and saw her mother standing in front of her and her sister-in-law(Reena) beside her with a bag in her hand. She quickly got up and stood

Palak - Ma.....ma aap yaha

Damini - Bhul gayi kya engagement hai aaj .
(You forgot? It's your engagement today)
She took the bag from Reena and handed it to Palak while saying " Ye le aur jaldi se taiyar hoke niche aaja "
(Take this and get ready quickly and come down)

She said and turned to leave while going out she stopped at the end of the room and turned back and once again instructed her to come soon Palak had no option she just nodded her head.

While Damini ji was stepping down from the stairs she saw Kailash ji standing and glaring at her .
Damini ji - What are you glaring at me ?

Kailash ji - Huh..... You don't even have the capability to understand leave it .
He murmured.

Damini ji - Kya kaha aapne mujhe sunai nhi diya
( i didn't hear what you said)

Kailash ji - At least tell me that with whom is my daughter going to be engaged.

Damini ji - Ohhh...... Don't worry about it he's a good person and has a well family and they're RICH . They will be coming here in sometime.

Kailash ji - Name I need the name .

Damini ji - Nitin , he works in the same college as your daughter and their family has a good business also . Ahh...... Stop with the questions i have many arrangements to do .
She said and left from there .
Kailash ji murmured  "Same college?" he was thinking and it got disturbed by the ring that was coming from his mobile he saw it picked up the call.

Kailash ji -  Ha Nisha beta

Nisha - Palak kaisi hai, papa?
( How is Palak, papa )

Kailash ji - I don't know beta her mother didn't let me meet her she locked her on the room and the keys are with her .

Nisha - Oh noo She'll definitely be stressed.

Kailash ji - Don't worry  I'll talk to her when she'll come here for the engagement.

Nisha - WHAT ENGAGEMENT !!

Kailash ji - Yahh..

Nisha- But she doesn't want to.....

Kailash ji - I said right I'll manage somehow.

Nisha - Ok papa

Kailash ji - Nisha beta do you have any guy named Nitin in your college who works there .

Nisha - Yes papa he is one of our colleagues .But why are you asking about him.

Kailash ji - Because he is the one with whom Damini has fixed this wedding.

Nisha- WHAT !!!

After sometime

"Reena......Go and bring Palak the guests have arrived"
Said Damini ji

When Reena entered her room, she showed up by Palak sitting in front of the mirror, wearing only the lehenga that Damini ji had given her. With her hair open and her makeup off, she sat like a statue, lost in her own world.
"Arrey Dii aap abhi tak taiyar nhi hue "
(Arrey di you are not ready yet )

Palak - H....haa yeah I was about to get ready.

Reena  - Di..... Guests have come okay let me help you so that you can get ready soon .

Palak didn't say anything and Reena began to help her .

Reena hesitantly muttered " Vo dii actually mujhe aapko kuch bolna hai "
(That..... dii actually have something to tell you)

Palak - Haa bolo

Reena - Pata nhi mujhe bolna chahiye ya nhi par mujhe lag rha hai ki aapko boldu vo.....vo
( I don't know whether I should say it or not but I feel like I should tell you... that...that...)

Palak - Don't hesitate just Reena tell it.

Reena - Aapki shaadi jisse ho rhi hai na vo ladka khud Aya tha aapko dhundhte aur vo specially maa se hi baat karne Aya tha .
(The boy with whom you are getting married came himself looking for you and he came especially to talk to your mother)

Palak was shocked she asked " Kyaa... K....koun tha vo...  aur maa ne kya kaha "
(What…who…who was that…and what did mom say?)

Reena - Pehle to maa ne mana Kiya tha par pata nhi phir unke beech kya baat Hui aur maa ne seedha shadi hi fix kardi .
(At first mom had refused but I don't know what happened between them and then mom directly fixed the marriage)

Palak - Who could......(Palak was thinking)
Do you anything about who is he ?

Reena - I don't know much but yeah I know his name, Nitin

Palak whispered 'Nitin' under her breath and realised that it might be the same Nitin who is in her college. "But why would he ?? " she started thinking and began struggling with her thoughts.

Reena - Dii don't think much about it you'll find a way.
Palak nodded

"Come let's go down now " she said after Palak was ready.
Palak - B.....but

Reena - Please di or else mom will be angry and please don't tell her anything that I told you.

Palak - Don't worry I will not spill a word .

Palak got up and left the room. Peeking through the upstairs door, she noticed that Damini ji was chatting with someone she recognized in the hallway, and there weren't many others around. In the hopes that the person she was thinking about wouldn't be the one, she descended the steps slowly. As Palak approached her mother Damini ji, she murmured, "There she is " At that point, the man in the standing turned to face Palak, causing her eyes to widen in recognition. The same Nitin she used to avoid the Nitin that made her feel repulsed. She was disgusted by his touch, his glance, and everything about him since she felt he had terrible purpose .

Nitin approached her as she was still stunned, asking, "How are you, Palak ma'am?" He then leaned in and whispered, "And how's the surprise?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what do you think will happen
Will Palak get engaged to Nitin ?

So how was the part guys do comment .
Please guys vote and comment your words are very precious to me it motivates me to write so please comment.

Target 20+votes for the next part .

Hope you liked it . ❤️

Vote , Comment and share.