13. Get Married ?

Hello my dear lovely readers hope you all are doing well so I am here with another part . Without any further ado let's begin .
Guys do comment and tell how was the part .

Note - English is not my first language so please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

———————————————

Authors pov

YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED

WHATT ?

NOO !!

Her mom - Yes you're !!

" No.....no.....no this can't happen I will not let it happen I will not give up this time" Palak was struggling with her thoughts and she gained some courage and said

Palak - NO I'M NOT

Her mom - You will

Palak - I will not

.
.
.
Slap!!
.
.

Her mom: Keep your mouth shut.
(Her mother tightly grasped her hairs in her palm.) Palak was struggling and was having difficulty. Tears started to fall.
"I'm not here to ask about your opinion . I won't heed any opposition at this time.
Understood"

She said that and threw her down with force. Palak fell on the floor .

Her mom - After two days, you will get engaged, and next week will be the wedding.

Rupesh, her brother, approached her and tossed some cash, saying, "Take this money and get the things needed for wedding."

Palak wiped her tears and stood, holding the money in her hand and saying, "What do you think if you throw money? I will take it and do as you say."
She laughed, "No little brother" and flung it at him, "I don't need your money, and I am not going to marry."

.
.
.
.
Slap !!
.
.
.
She received another slap on her cheeks .
Her mother held her arm tightly and said
" Now, enough with the drama and get ready and if you won't I know very well what to do "
And left her arm with a jerk.

Her mom - Pack your things and by tomorrow evening you should be at my house . I think everything is clear now , come Rupesh let's go now .

They both left from there.

Palak was still in the shocked state she sat on the couch holding both her legs together.
She was continuously sobbing struggling with her thoughts. The past was playing in her head like a movie which she hated the most .

"You are getting married"

"Manhoos kahi ki "

"Bojh ,bojh hai tu "

"Come here "

" L.....l....leave me pleaseee...."

" Don't be afraid of me dear "

Everything was echoing in her mind .
She held her ears and covered them with her palm she was struggling with her thoughts .
She quickly took the keys locked the door went out in the same condition .

On the other side
Piyush came to the same park where he met Palak yesterday thinking that he can meet her today .
His eyes were searching for her . " There she is.... " he said with excitement when he spotted her and walked towards her .

Piyush - Heyy....
He murmured as he sat next to her, and as he turned to face her, he was shocked by seeing her state.
It seems that she's been crying for an extended period based on her messy hair, tears in her eyes, and dried tears on her face. Especially, the marks on her cheeks indicate that she was slapped by someone.

Piyush - What happened ? What's this ? Your eyes are red and swollen you've been crying and Who slapped you ?

She was continuously sobbing not answering him

Holding her chin Piyush made her to face him .
Now the marks were clearly visible , fury can be seen in his eyes, but this was not the situation to express anger, so he calmed himself and asked her

Piyush - Mein aap se puch rha huu Palak bataiye kisne maara aapko ?
( I am asking you Palak who hit you )

She suddenly wrapped her arms around him and began to cry again .

He was stunned by her move , he was stuck and remained still .
He also wanted to embrace her, but he was hesitant since he was concerned about whether she would be comfortable.

She said " P.... please.... please stay like this for a moment "
When she said this he realised that she needs support so he took her in his embrace and said
" Please............ Stop crying I am here right no one will hurt you " Slowly rubbing her back to calm down  her to assure her . He made sure that she will not feel uncomfortable .

Palak - M......my mom

Piyush - What ?

Palak - She slapped me

Piyush - But WHY !! ?

Palak - After a long struggle, everything was OK. I was living a normal life, forgetting everything. But at the moment when I moved on , once again my mother entered my life like a storm. Now she wants me to marry , but when I refused, she.... she.... she slapped and abused me . Everytime she treats me like a shit , she says that I am worthless . I am not worthy of anything .

Piyush - Aapko jo sahi lagta haj vo kijiye No one will force you It's your choice

Palak - No, it was never my choice; since childhood, everything has been done according to my mother's wishes, and she still wishes to do so. My dad was always on my side. But now he isn't in town.
No one can stop her, and I do not want to marry. But I have to because it is my mother's decision. My life had no meaning, always acting as her puppet.
( She broke the hug , stood up wiped her tears and said )
I don't want to live like this anymore.
I...... I........I want to die .

—————————————————

I know guys the part was short and sorry for it I will make sure that next part will be long .

Do comment guys please .

Hope you liked it ❤️

Vote , comment and share .