19. He likes someone

Hello my dear lovely readers hope you are doing well so here with a new part .

Guys follow me on instagram for the sneak peaks and Spoiler which I upload there .
My ig account - @its_your_author
You'll get the link in the description

Note - English is not my first language so please kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Palak's POV

"I didn't have a girlfriend but there's a girl I like or more than like you can say it I love "

Oh no. I cursed myself over my behavior. I thought I shouldn't have acted that way. I shouldn't have hugged him, so why did I. I composed myself and asked him, "Really, who is she and how does she look?"

"Umm..... I'm bad at describing in words, so I'd rather tell it through a song," he replied, taking out his phone and playing a song while slowly singing along.

Maine sanam tujhe pyar kiya hain
Sirf tera intzaar kiya hain
Maine sanam tujhe pyar kiya hain
Sirf tera intzaar kiya hain
Mujhse nigahe kahi pher naa lena
Maine toh tera Aaitbar kiya hain

Hai~ Tere khayalo main khoya rahunga
Tere liye har dard sahunga
Mere liye tujhe bheja hain rab ne
Sare jamane se main yeh kahunga

(Piyush turned to face me and looked into my eyes while singing  )

Hoooo.... jiska jadu mujhpe chala hain
Jiska jadu mujhpe chala hain

(He specially emphasized these lines and turned his gaze)

Woh dilruba hain woh dilruba hain
Ha dilruba hain woh dilruba hain

Mera dil jis dil pe fida hain
Ek dilruba hain ek dilruba hain
Ha dilruba hain ek dilruba hain

"Wow, you sing very well!" I expressed. "No, it's just a hobby," he explained. "She's very lucky." By the way, she knows you like.... I mean, you love her," I inquired. I'm wondering what has gotten into me.

" Noo," he replied with a faint smile.
"Don't worry, tell her, she'll definitely accept," I added in an encouraging tone. He raised his head, and our gazes were locked. "Do you really think she'll?" he questioned, maintaining  eye contact. I gulped, "Y....ye..yes I....I....th....think she...will." We didn't break eye contact for a while because I was caught in his gaze, but when I became nervous I broke it and looked around. "I....I....Th....think we should go," I said as I walked towards the car. He didn't say anything and started driving.

" I'm not sure what got into me, but for a while there was peace. I seriously found peace in him. It's a strange feeling; I've never felt anything like this for anyone.
How lucky that girl will be, and why am I thinking about this? He loves someone. That is, he loves someone; everyone's life will be different from yours Palak; accept this. But the second he mentioned he loves someone, I felt a pain in my heart. I'm not sure why I'm upset; it's his life, and I shouldn't think too much about it; he only helped me out of compassion; perhaps anyone would do the same; I'm the one who is thinking too much "
I was lost in my own world and came out of it when he called me "Palak ! "
I turned my gaze and looked at him
" We're here " he said and I looked outside I was at my house . I nodded and got down .

I was about to climb the ladder he came back and was helping me
" I can go myself i don't need your help "
I stated " Are you sure " he asked I nodded and climbed it once I reached my room and jumped inside I turned back looked down the window he was still there
" You can go now I said " he nodded and and left from there .

I signed and examined my room, and there was no indication of anyone entering. I felt reassured and went to bed, thinking about the struggle that awaits tomorrow because tomorrow is the engagement.

Piyush's  POV

After returning home, I lay in bed and pondered everything that had transpired. Sunshine....... !! How can I tell you that the girl is actually you? You are considering yourself fortunate. But she was acting differently after that and the fact that the song was for you, I believe I shouldn't have admitted that I liked someone else. Just wait for a few days sunshine, you will be mine soon. Her mother is pressuring her to be married, so I don't think there's any use in waiting anymore. I promise never to let you feel unloved or unwanted once you are mine. I promise not to let even a single tear to escape your eyes.

I suppose I should tell mom because she is concerned . I got up and walked to my mother's room, where I noticed she was sleeping. I completely forgot about the hour, which was approximately 2 a.m.
"I think I should tell it tomarrow," I thought as I returned to my room and drifted to sleep .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was part guys do comment and vote and sorry for the short chapter . And the next part will be updated after 2 days.

Hope you liked it ❤️

Vote ,comment and share