10. Roses !!

Hello ❤️ my dear readers ,hope you all are doing well.  So finally here with the new chapter sorry for making you wait . So let's not make you wait more . Go ahead 💗

Note: English is not my first language so please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

———————————————

Palak pov

As usually I woke up and done my routine and headed into the kitchen to cook .
I was cooking peacefully and then i heard the door bell so immediately i washed my hands and opened the door while drying my hands and what  I saw was unexpected.

I saw ............

I saw many rose bouquets I was shocked to see those I stepped outside the door and started peeping left and right searching for the person . There was no sign of anyone . So I came back in the house and took all the bouquets inside then I saw a card .

 So I came back in the house and took all the bouquets inside then I saw a card

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SUNSHINE "

I was shocked no one except Nisha and my Papa knows about my birthday .
Papa already called and wished me and about Nisha why would she send these like this she can directly send it .I was busy in thinking and wandering about who sent it then I heard my phone ringing and it was none other than Nisha.
"Happy Birthday Babes.........!!!! " she screamed from the other side
"Thank you Nishuu ..."I replied
"Aur kaha hai tu " I asked her .
Then the door bell rang I rushed towards the door and opened it only to find Nisha
"Happy birthday meri jaan " she exclaimed while hugging me tightly.
" Abhi tak taiyar nhi hui tuu " she asked while entering inside I replied
"Haa bas ready ho hi rhi thi...."
"What the HELL !! " She yelled 
"Kya hua !! " I asked her

"Babe ye sab " she asked me while pointing towards the rose bouquets and she went near them and took the note

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sunshine..! " She read it surprisingly and looked at me and was waiting me to reply .
" Happy birthday dear bolne vale koun hai jaan sakti huu main  " She asked me teasingly

" I don't know who sent these even I am wondering that who could it be "I said
" Ohoooo babe lagta hai hamari innocent si Palak ka koi aashiq ban gya hai !! "
She said .
"Aisa kuch nhi hai Nisha " I said her while going into my bedroom to get ready.

After few minutes I came back outside and saw Nisha sitting and scrolling on her phone " Chal " I said and looked at me and again screamed  " What the hell babe tuu aaj bhi aise hi aayegi roz ki tarah " Oh my God sometimes this girl gets on my nerves.
" What's the problem Nisha " I questioned.
She held my hand "Just come with me  "
she said while dragging me into my room again .

After few minutes

We both reached college literally I am so much pissed now Nisha made me wear another dress and she changed my whole look except hairs my hairs were same as before that was nothing but a simple braid.

Then the classes ran as usually Nisha informed everyone about my Birthday and all the students were wishing me even Nidhi came to me wished me .
After the college hours I was heading towards the gate "Palak mam !" I heard a voice then I turned to see that who it is but I turned only see him NITIN yeah this man is soo disgusting the way he looks and stares it makes me uncomfortable.
Everytime when he tries to touch me with those filthy hands all this feels disgusting.

"Yes sir boliye kuch kaam tha " I said with a  fake smile on my face .
"Kuch nhi mam me to bas aapko wish karne aya hu HAPPY BIRTHDAY "He said while forwarding his hand .
" Thank you " I said and immediately turned "By the way you are looking so gorgeous and sexy today " he was saying but didn't bother and rushed towards the gate because I know that he is always like this I just try to ignore him .

Author

"Kab tak bhagengi  Palak mam aur aapko aapka birthday gift jald hi milega
Damm her curves !! She makes me difficult to control everytime I try to go near her either she makes any excuses and runs or else that bitch her friend  Nisha  comes in between . Seems like I have to make a plan to catch this free bird and I will cage it  " he said with a evil smirk on his lips while staring at her disappearing figure.

Nitin is just obsessed with her body  he just want to claim her came into this university only because she is here .

On the other side Piyush was smiling himself while looking at the photo of Palak which he took today to the morning .

(Her look)

"

Achha hua mujhe pta chal gya ki aaj meri sunshine ka birthday hai . I myself wanted to go and wish her but still I need to wait that's the reason I sent her roses.
That too secretly without her knowledge .
And yeah she was looking so gorgeous today , she looks beautiful everyday but today her look was bit different " he was speaking to himself.

After few days

Everything was normal like usually their routine and all

One day Morning

Palak woke up and did her routine and went to college and after the college hours while returning to house her scooty stopped suddenly in the middle of the road she tried to start it but nothing helped .
No way was left so she booked a cab and was waiting for it and she saw a car came and stopped in front of her .
When she saw the person who was driving the car she was shocked.

Y..y..you......!! She said while stuttering.

———————————————

Sorry my lovely readers  for making this chapter was short
Please comment and vote
I though not to keep any target but you are making me to keep so
For next chapter

Target 30+ votes.

Hope you liked it ❤️