22. Birthday Party

Hello everyone back with a new part I waited soo long in hope that the target will be completed but it didn't and I think waiting is waste now so I am posting the new part as I know there are few readers who vote and comment and show their love and I love them so much 💗 so I didn't want them to wait more .

Note - English is not my first language so please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors POV

A few days later

Palak was waiting for Nisha after the college hours while Nidhi came to her and said " Di kal aapko aana hai mere ghar "
(Dii you have to come to my home tomorrow)

Palak- But why Nidhi
"Why " came another voice , it was none other than Nisha.

Nidhi - It's my Birthday and I am inviting you both so you have to come.

Palak - But.......
Nisha interrupted in between and said  "Okay Nidhi we'll come "

Nidhi - Okay then Byee dii

Nisha and Palak - Bye

Nisha - She's inviting us soo sweet and you were about to say no.

Palak - Yeah but.....

Nisha - No buts we are going and that's decided .

Palak - Fine!! Meri maa jaisa aap kahe

Nisha - Haa ha ye hui na baat .

Palak arrived home after Nisha departed. Since Kailash ji and Damini ji got into a heated disagreement and he was preoccupied with finding Palak a decent man, as he told Damini ji, a lot had changed. Even though Kailash ji and Nisha tried to convince  Palak, who is not ready for marriage and every time she pleads, "Please, papa, I don't want to marry," Kailash ji decided not to push her now ; instead, he will convince her once he finds someone who suits his preferences. Speaking about Piyush, he learned about everything that had occurred on the day of the engagement, when he asked Nisha instead of Palak because she was already hurt . And he paid her a visit once and Kailash ji noticed it.

Next day

At Raghuvanshi mansion

"Nidhi beta"

" Nidhi "

Said Ridhima ji ( Nidhi's mom ) to Nidhi who waz in her deep sleep.

" NIDHI "

Nidhi woke up immediately.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY beta" said Ridhima ji and Raj (Nidhi's father)

"Thank you maa and papa " she said while hugging both of them .

Ridhima ji - Ok come down quickly there is a suprise waiting for you.

Nidhi - What....?

Ridhima ji - First get ready and come down you'll know yourself.

"Ok " Nidhi said and both Ridhima ji and Raj ji were both left .

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY To MERI PYARI SI BEHEN " Came Piyush wishing while entering.  "Thank you Bhai " said Nidhi .

Piyush - I am going downstairs come quickly okay .
He said and left .

Nidhi got ready and stepped out of her room, peeping down to see what surprise awaited her. "DADII!!!" She yelled in delight and dashed downstairs, hugging her tightly.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BACHAA" Said Rajeshwari ji .

"Dadi I thought you'll not come today I was missing you so much " Nidhi said