Etta: Create the Defenders of Precure!

A soft pink glow raced through different places, looking for something. It finally rested outside a school, having run out of breath. It gulped before seeing three particular girls. They seemed to notice it before it huffed. This place has a group. It took off before they could approach.

Within a week, it had tracked down a large portion of girls, but with the same problem. Already in a group.

It finally arrived at its last location. Ely Keep. With a burst of strength, it raced through the gates and started swerving through the streets. It lessened its glow to not be notable. Then it found a trail. It followed it before pulling itself to a stop.

"Breathe in..." It hid behind a wall before smiling.

"Found you... Finally-cil-"

~

The glow stayed quiet as a small boy in a wheelchair wandered around. He thought he saw the light, but now couldn't find it. He frowned before the glow giggled softly.

"Hello...?" The boy spoke suddenly, hearing the giggle. The light went forward, gaining his attention.

"Hello-cil." He turned as it flew over and landed on his lap. The glow faded, showing a small creature. "So tiring-cil... having to fly around so quickly-cil..." It then sat up and smiled at him. "I finally found you-cil." The boy hummed in confusion. "My name is Manacil, Guardian of the Light Defenders-cil. I came to look for people to join the Light Defender Precure-cil."

"Light Defender Precure...?" He frowned. "If it means defending- I can't really help-" Manacil giggled.

"Don't look down on that-cil. The Light Defender Precure understands your struggles and is here to help-cil." The creature studied his legs. "Paralyzed... ok-cil!" It then looked up at him. "Would you be interested in this?" He paused.

"I mean... if there's a way, then sure." Manacil smiled.

"Ok-cil! Then let's find somewhere quiet-cil. I know Ely Keep doesn't like exposing things in the open-cil. So let's find somewhere we can talk-cil." He nodded before rolling into an alleyway.

"There are plenty of alleyways all over the city. So they can be used." Manacil nodded as they got settled.

"Right-cil. Then let's see if this works-cil." It summoned a bag before pulling out a Card. "Hold this close to your chest and shout 'Precure Lockdown!'-cil. Got it-cil?" The boy smiled before the ground shuddered slightly. "Oh dear-cil." The boy gulped.

"PRECURE LOCKDOWN!"

~~~

A powerful light encased him as sparkles raced around him. He kept his eyes closed as the sparkles pulled him to a standing position, made his wheelchair disappear, and transformed him. He settled down as the light faded.

~~~

He opened his eyes before he gasped. Manacil squealed.

"It worked-cil!" It flew up as he looked over his new form. "Cure Nightwater-cil! You look great-cil!" He blinked.

"Cure Nightwater..." He smiled as he jumped a little. "This is amazing..." Manacil smiled.

"Quick-cil! Let's go see what that rumbling was about-cil." He nodded as he jumped up onto a building. The movement excited him as he looked around. Manacil gulped. "There-cil!" He turned to see a large monster. Someone floated above it while a few others argued with them. Manacil sighed. "Precure. Great. Let's find out what group." Nightwater paused.

"I thought-"

"The Light Defender Precure are merely a group that helps other Precure-cil. The Light Defenders usually have to keep track of the others to know who's where-cil. Besides, you wouldn't have the power to fight on your own quite yet-cil." Nightwater nodded before they ran over and hid behind a wall. Manacil sighed. "Doki Doki Precure-cil. Right-cil. The Blonde, Cure Heart, is the leader-cil. She will be the one purifying the monster-cil. Focus on helping her-cil." Nightwater nodded as he listened in.