Mlm: Welcome to the Legendverse.

Where the fuck are my potions-

I'm sorry, but I charged into the Legendverse with no potions. Um... Well that's one way of winding back up in the Warriorverse.

I did this 15 times.

5 of them were forgetting the potions.

The other 10 were me fucking up the battles.

Isn't that fun!?

~

When in the Legendverse, I had to be careful. Why? One fuck up and I had to restart my whole game. It was simple. I had to start with the Trial of the Mon, then do the Trial of the Tree, follow it up with the Trial of the Vision, and then do the Trial of the Dragon. So annoying, but if I didn't do it that way, I didn't get the one item I needed, which was the Shard of Memory. It's the signature weapon for the MC, regardless of what weapon you choose. It takes the form of the weapon you chose. And as someone who chose a bow, I needed that Shard of Memory. Sure, I could've gone for another item, but I needed this weapon until I could get to Legendverse 2. It was a stretch.

I did make it through the verse without trouble. The four Trials weren't hard except the order.

OH! But the cutscene!

~

It was like before. Only this time Blossom saw who did it. The others weren't able to get to the two of us before the enemy sent something at Cedar and nearly threw him over the edge. Blossom instantly grabbed his arm before he fell into the abyss. He gulped before he looked up.

Cedar: "No, go! I'll find a way up there!"

Blossom: "Not today-"

A yelp escapes him as the two of them swap places. He froze as a memory hit him before instantly looking back.

Cedar: "Blossom!"

Blossom "Tear that rat up!"

Cedar trembled before looking over his shoulder at the enemy. With only a glance back at the leader, he got up and charged the enemy, lightning and darkness saying what was about to happen before everything went dark for Blossom.

~

I killed that witch! She wants to throw my carrier twice? She can walk into the depths of hell! Spoiler alert, Blossom was able to rejoin them. It's sad that he couldn't do the Trial of the Legends, but his journey is far from over.

SAME WITH THIS BOOK!

See you guys in the next chapter.