Lapis: Almia Shadows and Questioning Lights.

The Trauma Pursuit Division's Lobby was quiet as Solana, Spenser, Murph, and Quad Siblings waited. They had landed at the Almia Sector and were waiting for him to get up so that they could start moving. But the leader had yet to be seen. Solana finally sighed.

"What is taking him so long?" They shrugged before Wendy's voice filled the air.

"No sign of Lunick?"

"Wendy-" They turned as Sven, with a panicked look, tried to get Wendy to leave the group alone. Solana gulped.

"You are going to summon a war if you're not careful." Wendy shrugged walking towards the rooms.

"I'll take my chances. However, there's one thing Lunick will appreciate me for." She paused before the door to the hall. "Oh, why don't you all start getting ready? Food, supplies, conversations. It may take a bit before y'all hear from him." She then went in as Sven cursed.

"What the fuck does that mean-"

Wendy went to Lunick's door and knocked, getting a groan in response.

"Lunick." The groan got louder as she opened the door, seeing a bundle of blankets attempt to press against the wall.

"Go away Wendy-" She chuckled as a tremble followed.

"I have your medicine." He poked his head out, showing his red face and watery eyes.

"Huh?" She held up the bag she had managed to smuggle in without the rest knowing.

"Your motion sickness looks like it hit you hard. Just because you are no longer part of my team doesn't mean I'm going to leave you to your practical coma to try and fix it. Get up." He blinked twice before he sat up, rubbing his face before he trembled. She tossed the bag to him, not daring to get any closer. "I'll leave you to fix yourself up. Anything you want me to tell your team?" He blinked twice, processing her words, before he spoke.

"Uh- tell them to ask the chairperson about the rumors..." She nodded as she went out, leaving him to clean up. She rejoined the others as they tried to figure out what was taking so long.

"Just spoke to Lunick. He wants you guys to go talk to the Chairperson about the rumors." Sven paused.

"Our team's not doing that?"

"We're snagging the training room before Lunick needs it again. Come on you." He frowned before going after her. Solana paused before looking at the others.

"Should we trust it?"

"No, but let's go anyway."

~

Lunick was able to join them after they heard about the rumors that some evil team was arising. He was taking his time eating food when they joined him.

"Dear lord, you look terrible." He gave a weak smile as he finished his soup.

"I'm steady now..." He rubbed his face before humming. "What did the chairperson say?"

"Some sort of evil group is rumored to be rising." He hummed as Spenser paused. "Are you sure you're ok?" Lunick smiled softly.

"Yeah." He stood up rather shakily. "Why don't you guys start patrolling the new territory? I'll join you in a second." They glanced at each other before going out. He sighed as he sat back down.

"Are you going to admit anything to them?" His eyes shot up and met Wendy's. He frowned.

"What does that mean?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You can keep denying the fact that you have a blessing as much as you want. But are you really going to hide the fact that you have motion sickness from them as well?" He stayed quiet as she sighed. "The only reason I hid the medication when I came in was because of muscle memory. But you can't be serious about lying about two things."