Purple: The Past from Before.

Welcome to hell everyone! It's me, Purple! Welcome to the book!

I'm sure you know what's going on, but Imma get to the point.

If you know my Official Book; "My Journey", you will know what went down there.

Well this is... similar. Just with some twists.

Let's start with the past.

~~~

A small boy and two kids ducked into an alleyway as shouts filled the air. The youngest of the group was whimpering while the oldest was shaking. He finally got them behind a dumpster before pulling out some blankets they were given. He set up a small area before they got settled.

"Dada..." The middle one whispered before the shaking boy gulped.

"Shh..." He wrapped a blanket around his shoulders before cuddling the group close, hoping to get some warmth.

~

"Sir, over here."

A rather familiar blonde trudged over to the two Cultists, who were guarding an alley. The one nodded before pointing to the dumpster.

"Back there."

"This better be good."

"We'll let you determine this. I already agreed to get smited if it's not."

The blonde hummed before he went around the dumpster, discovering the three children. A hum followed before he knelt down to examine them. Almost instantly, a Hoopa appeared, getting between him in the trio. He paused before he realized something.

"Get them back to the tower. Now."

~

The older boy was put into the infirmary for how bad his condition was while the other two were merely given to an Audino to be cared for. The blonde was silent as he watched the oldest, who was hooked up to monitors and fed through a tube. His mind was running before another man went over.

"Jaern?" He turned before sighing.

"East."

"You look... shaken." He gulped as he stared at the boy as he finally relaxed, his vitals going at a steady pace.

"There's a third." East paused before looking at the child. "The Augur, his daughter and apparently a son." There was a moment of silence.

"We can't move forward."

"If I find out another cult attacked this child before our plan went active, I'm turning this operation around."

"That's yours to choose. We'll follow your lead." He hummed as East walked away.

~

The small boy woke up a few hours later, able to eat and talk. He finished the soup they gave him before the man went over.

"All good now?" He looked up before nodding.

"Thank you." He then wiped his face as Jaern sat down.

"You're welcome. Can you tell me what happened? Before you got to the alley?" The boy looked down at his lap.

"I... was taken by my family... experimented on... I escaped recently... So many scientists-" Tears formed as he trembled. "Papa said he would save me... but only his Hoopa came to my aid... I want my papa-" Jaern immediately hugged the small boy, swaying gently to calm him down. He started taking steady breaths before Jaern spoke in a soft voice.

"Shh... It's alright... at least you're safe."

"I want my papa-"

"Shh... why don't you rest for now. I'll look into that, ok?"

~

Jaern couldn't exactly get the First Augur's location (Persephone didn't realize that the situation had changed), so he chose to go a different route. The boy was right now checking on the other two children when Jaern approached.

"Hey." He nodded to him as the younger two children got comfy. Jaern sat down beside him. "Listen. I'm going to be honest with you. You won't be angry will you?" The small boy shook his head.

"You helped me..." Jaern smiled before sighed.

"Your papa is currently trapped in an unknown area by the Cult of Darkrai because of a greedy person." The boy was silent as he looked at the older man.

"What...?" Jaern stayed quiet before speaking very softly.

"I'm sorry." The boy took a steady breath before he got up, managing to not wake the younger duo, before hugging the blonde.

"Nothing bad will happen to me, will it?" Jaern shook his head.

"No. Now that I know what happened to you, I'm going to do whatever it takes to bring your family back together. Ok?" There was a soft sniffle before he pulled away, wiping his face.

"Thank you-" Jaern smiled as he helped clean up his face.

"Now then... What's your name?"

"Purple..."

~

From that day on, the Sky Cult helped reshape my life. Got me a place to stay, helped take care of the two children I had, and helped me build a team to one day take revenge against the Perfection Cult. I also learned about my abilities; both as a Harvestor and as a Legendary Guardian of Magearna, and even got me two jobs; One as the Pokemon Center Worker and the other as a Battle/Physical Ranger.

Some time after I turned 10, we got word that Pink, my older sister, had escaped. My eyes were filled with excitement as I realized she would eventually be joining us. We all agreed to really support her once she got to the city.

Well... that's all for now. I will see you next time! Purple Out!