Etta: Blood Moon.

Ezu smiled as he wheeled himself to school. Another Light Defender named Kiriko had found him, too tired to track down their Cure. They did have Fibromyalgia, so it made sense. They started looking around before Winterleaf grunted, pointing someone out.

"Oh.. Winterleaf's right. There's Ionomeh." The female in question was being laid down after nearly hitting her head on the ground from falling asleep.

~

They pulled the tired girl over to the side after school.

"Ooh... pretty-"

"Ionomeh, focus."

"Right... focusing... What's being said?" The others sighed as Kiriko repeated what they had said about the Light Defenders and the Precure.

~

"PRECURE LOCKDOWN!"

~~~

A proud light surrounded the group as Ezu's wheelchair disappeared. Water flowed around him, changing his outfit and hair. Flames raced around Murthenshtaardil as her appearance changed. A clock appeared, each number counting down from 10 changed a part of Winterleaf's outfit. They flipped the card into the air, which made the water go dark before shattering into a sparkling rain while the flames exploded into fireworks and the Clock exploded into a river of sparkles. They opened their eyes as they caught their respective cards and slipped them away.

"Beyond the Night, Guided by the Moon! I won't let the light fight alone! Cure Nightwater!"

"Beyond the Flames, Guided by the Spirits! I won't let the light fight alone! Cure Fireghost!"

"Beyond the Stream, Guided by the Clock! I won't let the light fight alone! Cure Timedagger!"

~~~

A powerful light encased Ionomeh as sparkles raced around her. She kept her eyes closed as the sparkles transformed her. She settled down as the light faded.

~~~

"Wow!" She then yawned as the others giggled before they went towards the fighting.

"Wow... you think they're mad about us leaving twice?"

"Probably-cil."

"Twice?"

Nightwater was quiet as they watched the Doki Doki cures fend off a monster.

"I left them in silence on my first day."

"Understandable." Ionomeh yawned as she rubbed her eyes.

"Let's just get this over with... I feel like passing out..." Kiriko pressed something on their little screen, clearly sending her some energy.

"I'll try to assist you so that you don't drop-ko. Be careful-ko."

They charged out as Nightwater called out.

"Hey!" The fight turned as Ionomeh stretched. "You're missing some people!" The monster roared as they called out their intros.

"Beyond the Night, Guided by the Moon! I won't let the light fight alone! Cure Nightwater!"

"Beyond the Flames, Guided by the Spirits! I won't let the light fight alone! Cure Fireghost!"

"Beyond the Stream, Guided by the Clock! I won't let the light fight alone! Cure Timedagger!"

"Beyond the Cloak, Guided by the Galaxy! I won't let the light fight alone! Cure Crimson!"

They charged forward as Crimson casted.

"BLOOD MOON!"

A red mist covered the field before striking the monster while the others charged forward. Fireghost and Timedagger assisted with striking before the Doki Doki Precure grouped up.

"ROYAL LOVELY STRAIGHT FLUSH!"

"LIMITED NOIR!"

It felt like the light had gotten brighter since last time. Who knows why, but it quickly captured the monster. Crimson yawned as the Light Defenders grouped up.

"Tiresome work-" The others chuckled as she stretched. "Or maybe it's just me..."

"Probably just you. Let's go."