Lapis: Go Rock Squad to Quad!

Clyde was still asleep when Garret woke up to knocking. With shaky steps, he went over and opened the door, seeing Sven there.

"Hey..." Sven smiled softly.

"You guys are probably hungry. Why don't we go get food?" Garret smiled as he turned back and called out to his resting brother.

"Clyde." Not a noise escaped him as he slept through Garret's voice. "Come on, bro." Still nothing. He didn't have the energy today. Sven chuckled rather weakly.

"I'll get someone to help me drag him out in a second. Come on." Garret nodded weakly as he joined him. He kept a small distance from the male as he was led into the break room. "Hey Barlow, wanna help me get the other one out of bed. I got one." The other male nodded as a female smiled.

"Here. I'll handle things here." The two guys nodded as they went out. Garret sat down at a table before food was placed in front of him.

Clyde joined much later. He was placed down next to him with a groan.

"No..." Food was placed in front of him as the others left them to eat. Garret frowned.

"Clyde... dad's not here. He won't beat you for eating. Having some food won't kill you." Clyde trembled as he picked up his head.

"Everything hurts... I'd eat if I could move-" Garret paused as he dropped his head.

"Clyde..." The younger male started drifting off. "Do you want help? I can help-" Clyde looked up at him.

"No. Finish your food." That didn't sit well with Garret. But he didn't have many other choices. He finished his food before a dark haired female went over.

"Oh come on. You gotta eat too." Clyde huffed gently as he struggled to pick up his head.

"I'm fine..." He dropped it the second that word finished. She paused as she smiled at Garret and sat down.

"Here... lemme help you out." There was a grumble before Clyde managed to pick his head up, shaking as he fought to keep it up.

"I'm fine-" He paused as she held up a bite of food.

"Come on. You need the food." He gulped before accepting the help. Garret kept his smile hidden as the female helped him finish.

"Thanks..." He put his head down, his shaking being a lot less notable. She smiled as she stood up.

"Of course. Now, lemme go get a doctor to check you guys." Garret was a little nervous as she left. Clyde, with whatever strength he had regained, found his hand and intertwined his fingers."

"It's ok..." Garret smiled weakly as the girl returned with a female doctor.

"Alright. Who wants to go first?" Garret looked at Clyde, who was already drifting off again.

"I guess I will..." She smiled as the other girl sighed.

"I'll get sleepy boy some help in a second." Garret slipped his head back as he followed the doctor.

~

Sven hummed.

"Assaulted? I mean... I know Garret mentioned it, but how bad?" The doctor gulped.

"Garret has symptoms of receiving Sexual Assault." Wendy flinched. "As for Clyde, I found wounds that show Physical Assault." Wendy shifted uncomfortably. "If the other two are this bad, then we need to get them in recovery immediately. Because Clyde's physically unable to move and Garret's unsafe." Sven glanced over at the two, who were resting on one of the couches.

"Where to start?" Luana hummed.

"Clyde seemed to get strength from food. If Solana was able to get him enough strength to get here, then he might be deprived." The doctor nodded.