X: Fear of Love.

Upon docking in Johto, they found allies easily. A group of three tracked them down before they got too far. They were brought to a base where they could talk.

"Thank you so much."

"Of course. We don't want allies to get lost."

The trio; Gold, Silver and Crystal, explained the problem with the immortal. Getting to the place and challenging the god was not the problem. It was the fight itself. No one has defeated the immortal. Not because they couldn't kill the god. Apparently no one has been able to even win a simple challenge. A lot of people disappear regularly if they choose to challenge the immortal. Y gulped.

"What do we know about this immortal?"

"God of Love. That's it." Silver had a look on his face, as if he had more info. Sadly, he kept his mouth shut as Gold paused. "With so many people going missing after the fight, no one knows what he can do."

"Charge?"

"It's not like we have a better plan."

~

Silver finally dragged X to the side while they were making a plan on their way up to the place. No one heard him do it either.

"Don't let the immortal touch you." X raised an eyebrow as Silver gulped. "That's why so many people disappear. Something he does when he touches people makes them lose. I don't know exactly what though." X hummed at that.

~

Upon entering, the immortal was boasting about another fight. Oh great. They just missed it. X let Silver's words fill his head as they approached. He seemed to notice them before chuckling.

"Oh look! More challengers! Another victory, eh?" Y frowned as X pulled out his sword.

"Not today buddy. As the Divine Heir of the Dragon Heritage, I bid a duel!"

"Oh no! I, Tezton, accept!" X raced forward, getting up to his level before he spotted it.

A slight glimmer on his skin. Oh.

He quickly dodged before using his prosthetic to intercept some of the goo. Tricky... He pulled the Mortal blade before vanishing. He appeared above with a huff.

"By the Holy Prowess of this realm
Seek the sanctuary of Death
Send this soul to the hands of thou that stands when they shan't
And bless this battle with the Moon of Bloodshed!"

~

Scarlet had to carry him out as he passed out from something after the immortal's death. They regrouped at the trio's base as Y gulped.

"Alright... we can't take off without him..." Gold hummed.

"I believe there's someone over in Kanto that'll be able to help." Crystal nodded.

"We can help you over. It's just across the border." She nodded as X twitched in his sleep.

"We best hurry then."