Lapis: Admin War!

The Trauma Pursuit Division arrived at the factory as Spenser paused.

"It's huge-" Lunick nodded as they scanned it.

"This factory used to work for the Conclave until the battle with the Squad arose. They refused to take a side. They still make stuff for the Conclave, but they also assist in the making of weapons for the Squad. It's annoying." Solana hummed as they entered, seeing squad members getting stuff on a truck. "Let's go."

~

Clearing the factory was simple. It was dealing with the Admins.

Clyde and Garret were monsters once their blessings were on. But from what Solana could tell, it wasn't full strength.

Clyde's Raikou blessing was able to make Spenser jump back, but it was fairly weak against Solana. And she didn't activate her powers. She merely turned on a soft aura, the lightning going around her. She hummed as she knocked him out.

Garret, who had Suicune, wasn't too much harder. Once Spenser activated his winds, he was thrown into a wall with little effort.

Neither of the two admins let themselves get caught, so they just left empty handed. Solana voiced up once they left the factory.

"They were weak."

"Solana."

"I'm serious." She pulled out her book with a hum. "If they are supposed to be stronger than the grunts, why did we fight them without full power? I only turned on a little aura and I was blocking Clyde. And we all saw how easily Spenser dealt with Garret." She scanned the pages. "I wonder if they were neglecting taking care of themselves." Spenser finally spoke up.

"How would you know?"

"I don't. But they weren't hitting us very hard. Lemme see..." She hummed. "Here. 'The trio beasts; Raikou, Entei and Suicune; are to be treated with careful care out of battle. Their blessings suggest a careful rest in a safe and dark place before getting a healthy meal of protein to get the fullest of their powers.' They didn't look like they had eaten in a while." Lunick paused before humming.

"You're right. They looked wasted. Not in a sleepy way. I remember seeing them pause when you passed Spenser the rice ball. I wondered why... but they might be hungry." Solana hummed.

"Next time we see them, I might try to offer them food. At least something to maybe not get aggression."

~

Sven hummed at the theory.

"It's not unlikely that they aren't taking care of themselves. I think Tiffany is the smartest of the admins. She can usually wipe out a group of our members that are as big as The Clockworks in a matter of seconds. The medics are usually furious when that name pops up." Solana hummed as Spenser spoke.

"What blessing is she?"

"Entei. She's the last of the trio." Lunick paused.

"Isn't there four admins? Tiffany, Clyde, Garret and Billy?" Sven nodded.

"Billy... He has Lugia."

"Lugia?" Solana flipped through her book to its page. "That's a powerful legendary."

"Powerful blessing too. Billy has never been seen in combat. That's how strong he is. He drops the other three into missions first. He is seen as the 'leader' of the squad even though no one has proof." Sven paused. "It's unsure if he takes care of himself if he never uses his blessing. So we can only go based on the others." He sighed. "Well, I promised physical training. Shall we?"

~

Solana didn't need the training, so Spenser was able to further understand his abilities once they got down to the training. He was able to utilize the different winds as well as their strengths. They regrouped as Wendy called out for Sven.