Eyrin: A Trap.

"GO GO GO!"

"Let's make this quick!"

9 people raced forward at the Spider Villainess, Venom-Blast, who looked smug from her high perch of a large web.

"Venom-Blast!" She chuckled as she fired upon them.

"So cute-" The lead guy gulped.

"PLOT CORE!" A large set of armor made of light surrounded the group, blocking the blasts. They raced up the web as she hummed.

"You know what... I think it's time I tried this out..." Her eyes flashed. "PYRAMID OF THE 8TH!"

A yelp escaped the group as the webbing suddenly latched on, quickly tying them up and forcing them into the trap. The villain cackled as they struggled to escape the webbing.

"Have fun with that! I have been brewing this spell for years! So let's see what it has in store for you!" The leader growled as a light encased them.

"Shi-"

~

"Ow-"

Brown eyes opened and scanned the area as the other 8 members got up. The leader gulped as he stood up.

"What the-" A redhead female frown.

"Pyramid of the 8th... I didn't think this would be real..." The others turned to her.

"Sorry?"

"I read about it once. I thought it was a myth. But... I guess as Story Heroes, we have to prepare for myths to be real."

"Fair, but that doesn't answer the question." She hummed at the leader's words.

"Pyramid of the 8th is a spell that combines the triangle shape of a pyramid with the story aspects of a game called Final Fantasy 8. In other words, the spell traps people inside other characters' places and will shift stories at certain parts, sometimes random, sometimes not." She then scanned the area. "This must be the center ground for the stories." The leader purred as a violet haired girl spoke.

"So... what now?" They paused as the leader turned to the redhead.

"How long will we be trapped in this thing?"

"Depends on the three stories. It could range anywhere from a couple days to a few years. However, the real world will barely move timewise. I don't know the exact time as we are the first in this. But it can't be too long." He gulped.

"We have no choice. We have to fight our way out. Stay close and pray to not get separated."