Voices -115-

Mister F shoved you into the barred cell, locking the door, and walked away. Rude. But at least you didn't have handcuffs now. Though, your power probably didn't work with all the vengestone still. You rubbed the corners of your mouth, being able to actually speak now.

You couldn't even figure out what mineral- or material the purple crystals were made out of. It was like they were void of even existing.

There wasn't much time to ponder though, as a dark purple wave of energy blasted throughout the temple. Harumi must've summoned the Overlord. You had to get you and Lloyd back to the monastery.

The monastery is gone. They threatened to kill your family, yet they still stand. He comes to help yet.

Listening to the voice in your head, you groaned. "I- You could help too! Get some stupid power up, and help me get out of here!" You were talking to your powers. You finally were going insane, weren't you?

The ground rumbled, as a force pushed you upward. Touching the wall, you tried to reach out and feel if there were any earthquakes.. but there wasn't any earth. The entire temple had taken flight.

Taking deep breaths, you shook your anxiety off. You could figure a way out of this. At least you haven't been killed yet.

Just as quickly as it had flown, the temple shook, leaning to the side. Basically sideways, you stood on the wall. What was Lloyd doing? Hopefully it was good.

You laid on the wall, shutting your eyes. Nothing you could do until Harumi came to murder you.

The Island turned upright, causing you to roll off of the wall and back into the floor. Ouch.

"Where the heck am I? Why do mysterious temples have to be so mysterious?!" Lloyd's voice rang through the hall.

You stood up, pressing your face against the barred door. "LLOYD!" Hopefully he could hear you.

Quick steps pattered through the hall, until Lloyd stopped in front of your cell. "Y/n?" He panted, pulling on the door. His shoulder was still cut, and blackened looking.

"In the flesh.." You replied, pushing on the door. "Can you break the hinge?"

He looked down, and kicked the bottom hinge a few times. It creaked, and the bottom of the door came undone. Lloyd held it up, giving you enough room to squeeze under and out.

Standing up, you brushed dust off of your Gi, and glanced at him. "Where to-"

"Where exactly do you think you're going?!" Aspheera screeched from the front of the hall. The way Lloyd had been going. "We're floating up into the sky! And last I checked, ninja can't fly." She yelled, blasting from across the room.

Lloyd nodded to you, speeding up, and grabbing your hand. He paused for a millisecond, and flung you forward.

With the added speed boost, you started spinning, hitting the serpentiness with a Spinjitzu tornado. And you just continued running. You both needed to get out of here. Left. "Go left!" From the right, Mister E ran forward, trying to blast you. You didn't mean anything personal when you tore his flesh out of his exoskeleton..

Lloyd didn't have any better option with the Nindroid blocking his path, and followed your direction.

Straight

You continued running, listening to the voice. From the left, Vangelis swooped down the hall. This was getting annoying.

Which way now?? Stuck. "What do you mean stuck?!" You called out to the voice again.

"Who are you talking to?!" Lloyd asked, stopping in a four-way hallway. He watched villains slink forward from all sides.

You sighed, holding out your fists to fight. "I'll tell you later!"

He rolled his eyes, staring at the villains. "Okay, look. I know you all have new weapons and powers, and everything seems great, but trust me- the Overlord is bad news. For all of us! He's going to destroy everything!"

You elbowed him, shaking your head. They weren't going to listen to a speech after everything they had been through to get to here.

The Mechanic laughed, "Except us, that's why we joined him, genius!"

"But don't worry, he won't destroy you. I'll have the pleasssure of doing that." Aspheera announced, doing the villain cackle(™?) as well.

They all aimed their weapons towards you.

Lloyd glanced around, studying their movements. "Jump on 3. One.. two.. three!"

As he predicted, they all launched the weapons at once. Since you had both leapt into the air, they crashed together, blasting back into their faces. Nice.

Grabbing his arm again, you pulled him along, waiting for the voice to appear again. "Where are you voice...?" You muttered, reaching the end of the hall. Left. Finally.

Pulling him left, you jogged up a staircase, listening to heavy footsteps follow you both. Looking back, you made eye contact with a Vengestone warrior. Stop. Of course they were alive now. Stop. Turning back into the sunlight, you realized Lloyd had paused, but you were still running. STOP. Running right off the edge.

Feeling weightless, you began to fall, watching the warrior fall beside you. Until Lloyd caught your arm moments later. He groaned, pulling you back onto the floating island. "There. That was close.."

"There's no escape, Lloyd!" Harumi announced. Great. She was here.

Lloyd pulled you behind him, pushing you into the stone teeth of the temple front, and holding an arm out in front of you. "Stay back. I don't want to fight you."

She licked her lips, shaking her head. "The Crystal King wants me to destroy you. But I'm giving you another chance. Join us. Join me. Even... my replacement could join, perhaps."

"If you think I'd ever do that, you don't know me at all.." He scoffed, turning towards the edge again. He glanced at you, and mumbled. "You're gonna have to trust me here.."

"You'll die at a height from this!" Harumi called out. "I- I can't loose you again."

He shook his head with a hollow laugh. "You never had me to begin with." Lloyd grabbed your hand, and dove off of the edge.

You panicked, wrapping your arms around him as you both continued to plumit. It was like Prime Empire again, but you could breathe this time. Or.. you could breathe until you crashed, back first into the water.

With the sudden force of the water, you tried gasping for air, but you were underwater, so it was of course, no use. You occasionally bobbed above the surface, but everything was too blurry to see. But he had grabbed you, and was pulling you towards shore.

Sitting in the soft grass, you panted, coughing water out. Lloyd was rubbing circles into your back, trying to help you calm down. Taking deeper breaths, you opened your eyes.

You opened your eyes to see white hair swimming towards you.. Harumi swimming towards you.

She had jumped too?