thank you.

-thank you.

I want to say thank you- to anyone who has ever picked up my first book, and to everyone who has kept with me as I continued in this one. I never would've been able to finish this series if it wasn't for the incredible encouragement I received from each and everyone of you, through voting, commenting, or even just giving one view to a chapter. I can never thank you all enough.

I also want to thank my constant chatters who comment in every single chapter (you know who you are), because you are all some of the best people I've met through this book and I can never thank you enough for brightening my days and allowing me to explain my thoughts and emotions in the comments. Thank you so much 💖💖

Interesting facts about both GlL and PoP:

•it was actually inspired by a dream I had. It was before Crystalized part 2 released, and I had a dream where it was the Ninja vs the Crystal army in some weird chatto kinda place and I was someone who could control everything, and as someone who had very vivid lucid dreams, it felt real. So I made it as real as I could

•I actually was debating about making the reader master of wind when watching hunted for the first time (which was actually only 2022!) and I already had plans to write a Lloyd x reader fanfic... Definitely glad I didn't because reader being master of wind is very concentrated in this fandom.

•Characters never say God (with a capital G) since.. well it doesn't exist in Ninjago. So phrases like "oh my God", "Goddamn", or "Jesus!" Have all been modified or just not said at all in the story. (Think goddamn was said once, but only with lowercase, referring to the FSM)

•I was originally going to have reader first go to the first realm when she was three, and actually have two loving dads

•i rarely planned anything in this book, and stuff like the readers dad erasing her memories, the voice in her head, golden weapons making Ultra again were all in the moment lmaoo.

• Few plot points I actually did plan were the kiss in ToE, the First Realm, Lloyd's panic attack in MotM, Harumi dying, and Lloyd leaving.

•i only got into the newer Ninjago seasons in mid 2022, and already made plans by the end of SoG that I wanted to make a LloydxReader fanfic (what can I say? He's perfect fanfic boyfriend material)

This isn't the end of this book though.

I'm going to continue Promise of Particles through Dragon's Rising, instead of making a whole new book for it.

Since there's only one season out so far, I'm going to take a LONGGGG break of posting (at least this book, In the middle of my chaos will still happen on Thursdays or Fridays) until either Season 2 comes out, or I get bored and decide to start posting season 1 myself.

So I'll be going on a posting hiatus for a bit. I'll still respond to questions, comments, or dms if anyone still wants to! :D

So make sure this is still in your library or reading list so you get notifications whenever I post it. (Or follow me since I tend to make announcements about these kinds of things)

Once again, I thank each and every one of you for making this journey possible and I'm so excited to see where it brings me next.

(Also in case anyone was wondering where Lloyd was during the 5 months, he was training with the FSM on the dark island :3)

Feel free to do a tiny QnA here if anyone wanted ^^