Suet-phony-us :131:

"Hello, fabled Ninja." A man in a brown hood smiled, walking towards the group. "I am Suetonius, the current Master Writer of the Cloud Kingdom. And, you're welcome."

What..? Frowning, you glanced up and down the figure. Some leader, selfish much? "What do you mean 'you're welcome'? We just saved your asses!"

Sora nodded, rubbing her shoulder. "You guys were all just standing here writing while the Ninja saved all of you."

He only smiled, placing his hands behind his back. "Why of course, because here in the Cloud Kingdom, we are the Writers of Destiny."

"Right.. I forgot.." Kai groaned, crossing his arms. "They think everything they write down in their scrolls is immediately what happens in real life."

Oh. That.. that wasn't how it worked.. at all. "You just know the future, you don't make it.. that's why Quanish had prophecies, he didn't make shit up! And I don't either!"

Lloyd placed a hand on your shoulder, motioning to calm down. "It's okay, we know you're not lying about it, why would we? They, just don't have any proof."

Rolling his eyes, Suet-phony whatever his name was sighed. "We do not speak of Quanish the Fool. I instructed my scribes to write that you would be victorious, and you were. Fact, not belief.. and I admit that, on occasion, events somehow manage to defy destiny. But that is exceedingly rare.."

With a slight gasp, Arin leaned forward. "Does.. that mean you could write my parents.. coming back..?"

"I'm sorry, But the Merge caught us all off guard. There are some things not within our powers." The Master Writer shrugged. This dickhead- "The Merge was foretold, yet we did not expect it to come so soon. It was out of our sight."

Scoffing, you laughed. "Because you're all faking! That's not how any of this works! You don't make the future, you just see it! And if you all think you're making it I don't even think you are seeing it!"

With a sigh, Lloyd grabbed the side of your hip, rubbing his hand up and down your side. "Y/n. You can calm down now.. please..." ..he looked tired.

"Hey- wait- You said the Merge was foretold? Would you have any more information on the Merge? Surely some scrolls or texts?" Kai piped up, rubbing his slightly stubble.

Suet-phony-us hummed. "Oh of course! Marcus!" He called out to one of the writers. "Please escort the Green Ninja and Fire Ninja to the library, I assume your students will stay and guard the gates?"

Dumbfounded, you glanced at the team, confused. "..And the Purple Ninja will be escorted to the library too..?" You nodded, fed up.

With a scoff, he shook his head. "Oh no, dear Y/n. I would like to talk with you, understand how a descendant of Quanish the Fool still lives.. privately."

Lloyd's hand around your hip squeezed tight, as he scowled, holding you in place. "She's not going with you alo-"

"Actually-" You interrupted, glancing up at the blond. "Sure. I'll speak with you. I wanna know how you got the delusion you control fate."

Stepping slightly in front of you, Kai shook his head. "Y/n, you sure? If he lays a finger on you I am going to kill him."

Sora sighed, swinging her arms. "Y/n can handle this on her own. You guys gotta start believing in her."

You nodded, placing your hand on top of Lloyd's, removing it from your hip. "I'll be fine. Lead the way Suet. Mind if I call you Suet?" Bothering the Master Writer, you grinned, following behind him into the white and gold tower.

"Actually, I do mind. Please call me by my entire name, Suetonius, The Master Writer."

Scoffing, you smirked as the doors closed. "Sure, Suet."