She -114-

Coughing awake, you waited for your vision to clear. This room was so hot.. your wrists were starting to burn... what happened?

Oh fuck! Harumi was alive, that's what happened!

With sharp breaths, you looked around the new cave you were in. Computers lined one wall, with honeycomb like holes in another storing spiders.

A soft laugh echoed around the room as Harumi stepped into the cave. Her eyebrows raised as she glanced down at you. "Oh, if it isn't my replacement. You're awake. Like the view?"

You looked to where she was motioning, and you could just barely see the unconscious figure of Lloyd laying inside a hanging cage. That hung above a pool of lava. "If you touch him I'm going to kill you!" You yelled, pulling away from the wall. But the vengestone handcuffs you were in only bruised your wrists more. Speaking of your wrist, it looked unnaturally bare. Where was..?

"Looking for this?" Harumi smirked, crouching down, and holding the green rag just out of reach. "It's so sentimental he gave this to you. And it's so sad how you'll never measure up to me." She laughed letting it slip from her hands, and into the pit of lava.

It was gone. After all this time.

"I'm going to murder you. I swear on the First Spinjitzu Masters name I am going to kill you!" You panted, once again trying to pull from the wall.

Rolling her eyes, she walked up to the console of the computers. "I lost everything, because of the Ninja. So, I set out for revenge. My parents died because of the Great Devourer, and the Ninja did nothing. You do know how it feels, don't you? Shame Doctor Matthews never got to talk about his work to you. I'm sure he would've been a fine father for you You have such low standards after all."

Sat against the wall, your gaze flickered from Harumi to Lloyd. "I get you're upset, but no need to traumadump. I don't want, or need to know anything about you." A painful grin grew on your face. Just annoy her. "It's a shame I never got to meet you before. Lloyd tells me everything though. Of how you ruined his life, made him feel worthless and just a weapon to be used. I have to thank you honestly, if I came back to see Lloyd had someone else, I think I would've gone to prison much sooner. Also- you're not special. Everyone lost people because of the Great Devourer. You're not any more entitled than me."

She scoffed. "Aw, you lost your daddy in the panic, right? And then momma realized how little you meant to her, and left you."

You opened your mouth to respond when a green glow caught your eye. Lloyd was awake. Why couldn't he just keep pretending to be asleep?

"Don't bother. They're made of Vengestone." She smiled, turning away from you, and towards him.

He glanced at you briefly, before focusing his attention on Harumi. "Whatever it is you're planning, Harumi, it won't work. You can change your mind- I- I can help!"

What? What was he saying? He knew you were there, so why was he saying that shit to her? He was just stalling.. he had to be...

Tilting her head, she walked up to the cage. "Can I? Really?"

"Yes! It doesn't have to be like this."

She put a hand on her hip, watching the cage slowly swing side to side. "Oh Lloyd. So trusting, so gullible."

"You tricked me once-"

She turned back around to where Mister F was working with the computers. "And you'd think someone like you would learn from it. But you haven't. Clearly. Because you're trusting, and gulliable, and weak. Which is why you're bound to lose.

Lloyd bit his lip, staring at her. "Rumi, I know you think I failed you, and you're angry with me."

Rumi? What the fuck did he mean by 'Rumi'?! Why was he acting like she was his friend? She hurt him. Yet he seemed more upset at you than the person who tried to kill him. You were done listening.

"-You're part Oni, like your father Garmadon. It's easy enough to see you've been struggling with that recently."

Maybe you weren't done listening.

Trying to push against the bars again, you could feel his breaths quickening. "I am nothing like my father." Beeping from the computer quickened, showing an image of the other Ninja searching the N line. "See! The Ninja will find your secret little station and then find this place. They'll come and save both of us."

"Oh no! What will I do?! Oh, but I planned for this Lloyd. In fact, I was counting on it. Which is why I left behind a little surprise for your friends. There's too much at stake. I couldn't let any surprises ruin anything. Actually, there was one surprise. Y/n. She managed to slip through all of my security cameras, until Mister F. I was going to have her blown to smithereens like the rest of your group.. but I think you'd like to see her perish with front row seats." Harumi chuckled, arming the spiders.

Ramming his uninjured shoulder against the bars, Lloyd began shaking the cage. "Stop! Turn it off! Harumi. Harumi! TURN IT OFF!"
The machine beeped back, saying in response that the bombs had gone off. "How could you."

The team was gone. You were going to die. This was it. Lloyd's stupid ex was going to kill each and every one of you.

Harumi strode down the stairs, and knelt down beside you, grabbing your chin. "Oh, how could I? I'm sure you won't mind this then." She lifted up a cream colored rag, and forced it between your teeth.

You whined, trying to squirm out of her grasp, but she quickly tied it behind your head. You were going to die. You were going to die. You were actually going to fucking die.

She lifted a small dagger up to you, resting the blade against your neck as she grabbed your hair, forcing you still. "You can join us Lloyd. Join the Crystal King, Join the Overlord, and you may be spared."

The Overlord? The Crystal King.. was the Overlord? You swallowed, the metal of the blade ringing against your skin.

Lloyd started screaming overhead, as he shook the cavern with how much he was running into the cage walls. He knocked the door through, and clean off of it's hinges. His eyes were a bright red, and black horns formed along his forehead. "Leave her alone."

----------------
Early update because I feel really restless

ALSO!! I HAVE A NEW BOOK!! It's called "in the middle of my chaos there was you" and it's a soulmate au (takes place in a similar universe to the movie). Only one chapter so far, and a new one is getting released every Friday :D

Happy Hanukkah!