PROLOGUE

TW'S!

-Graphic Abuse

"Father please I'm begging you don't-"

"Shut the fuck UP Kim Hongjoong!" 

Hongjoong knelt in the pouring rain, sobbing as his father hit him over and over and over again. With each blow, more lights appeared in his eyes. "YOU GAVE EVERYTHING AWAY TO THOSE SCRAGS OVER THERE HUH?! WELL IF YOU LOVE PROVIDING FOR THEM SO MUCH, YOU MIGHT AS WELL BECOME ONE, OR YOU STAY IN THE DOG HOUSE TONIGHT," his father grabbed his face and dragged his almost limp body to a small dog house barely big enough to fit a Chihuahua, let alone a 7 year old boy. 

Hongjoong was in trouble again for giving some of the things that he had stolen to the children on the street, who were slightly less fortunate than him. And now his dad was angry again. He whimpered as his father tightened a rusty metal ring around his neck, which clamped shut as soon as he was done. His father then grabbed the sodden rope, which was tied to the back of the dog house, and attached it to the metal hook on the front of the collar. 

"I am sick of you little fuck taking up space in this house, eating food not meant for you, not stealing properly, and giving away shit, you go out stealing again tomorrow, and this time, the collar's staying on," his father looped the rope around his feet and hands before thrusting him into the dog house. Hongjoong could hear his father splash back to the shack of a house they had shared ever since his mother was caught cheating and was brutally murdered by his father in front of 5 year old Joong. 

He attempted to shift into a better position, but cried out in pain as the ropes burned against his sensitive skin. Hongjoong began to writhe in pain, which made it worse, until he finally passed out from exhaustion and the pure pain.

The pain that would last for 7 more years.

Welcome to PARADIGM!
This is only the prologue, and the next part will be coming soon, but it may be after exams, I don't really know 😭

Anywayss byee

-Scarlet<33