二十三

LAST TIME I SPOKE ABOUT AO3 IT WAS AT 300, CAN YOU GUESS HOW MUCH NOW?!

ALSO TYSM FOR 1.7K (ALMOST 2K OMG WHAT)

ALSO AGAIN SORRY BUT HONGJOONG X CHUNG-AH I'M GOING TO CRY WHAT!??!? IT'S GONNA BE BOMB ONG (I'm waiting on bated breath guys) 

Oop Lino's live, gotta dip before I can write

RMBR TO SHEESH

(sTay Healthy, Eat evErythiNg, stay hydrateD)

-Scarlet/Rain<33

Hongjoong shook the tangled nest of Mingi and San, who woke up fairly easy, "Wooyoung said goodbye."

Mingi looked up at him sadly before his eyes lit up, "We'll see him on Hallowtide? During the march right?" 

San nodded, rubbing Mingi's back comfortingly as Hongjoong handed them 2 bags of Lans. 

"What do you think of going shopping?"

┉┈◈♛◈┈┉

Yunho scowled as he was bombarded with questions by the other guards, the only answer he provided being 'It's between me and the King'.

He was then shut inside his quarters to wait his father, which didn't take long.

"JEONG YUNHO!"

The sound echoed around the stale stone walls like a herd of elephants were rampaging around the castle.

Yunho cowered in his bed, gripping his present and the yellow sheets tightly, Hongjoong had helped him wrap the present that morning and taught him a cute technique to make a paper bow on the top.

His father burst through the door red faced and enraged as he advanced on Yunho.

"How dare you go off with the king and not inform us?!" 

"He specifically told me not to tell anyone," Yunho mumbled at his father.

His dad looked like a vein might pop as Yunho stood up, holding out the gift to him. "What's this?" he looked down at the neat little gift, "Where did you get this?"

"I got it for you in the market," Yunho let a small smile, his father glaring at it. "Are you insane?! You went to the market with the KING OF LANARIA?!"

"We were protected-"

"By who?!"

Yunho suddenly slapped a hand over his mouth in shock.

"I can't say," he mumbled through his hand, his father shaking his head and slapping the gift out of his hand.

He leaned close to Yunho's face with a scowl, "I bet it was that foul criminal Captain Joong."

When Yunho didn't answer, he scoffed, "I knew it, I'm warranting for his arrest." 

Yunho stood up and bent to the floor to retrieve the gift, before he left the room with a resigned huff. He made his way to the King's Office, where he knew Seonghwa would be spending his time trying to catch up with all the work from all over the kingdom.

"My king," Yunho entered the room, his gift clutched in his fist as Seonghwa looked up with a face etched with lines of worry. "Yes Yunho?" Seonghwa smiled and waved, the piles of paper looking daunting in Yunho's eyes and positively miserable in Seonghwa's.

"I came to talk to you about-" he looked around nervously, "-Captain Joong. My father is warranting for his arrest since that criminal Wade gave us away and because of your disappearance."