二十

OWO WASSUPPP

RMBR TO SHEESH

(Stay Healthy, Eat Everything, Stay Hydrated)

-Scarlet/Rain<33

"And we're out!" Seonghwa fixed his hood and looked out at the rolling hills and eerily still trees. "Let's go!" Wooyoung ran down the hill excitedly, tripping over and tumbling down while still giggling. "Are you okay?" Seonghwa called after him, trying to slowly follow him down before Hongjoong grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"He's fine!" he smiled at Seonghwa, letting go of him and lying down on the grass. Jiwoon, San, Mingi and Britney lying down in a line with him. "What in all the 14 Kingdoms are you doing?" Seonghwa gave them a disapproving look, Hongjoong sticking his tongue out at him before rolling down to a waving Wooyoung.

By the time he got to the bottom, he was covered in grass.

"Me next!" Mingi squealed as he went down, San close behind. "Mr King?" Jiwoon looked up at Seonghwa as the rest of the group just walked down, with the exception of Britney hurling herself down happily. "Yes Jiwoon?" Seonghwa kneeled next to the nervous boy. 

"Can you roll down with me?"

Seonghwa raised an eyebrow, "What if I crush you?"

Jiwoon shook his head, "You won't! Please?"

Seonghwa gave in and let Jiwoon climb on top of him, the 2 rolling down bumpily and ending open armed at the bottom.

Jiwoon giggled and snuggled into Seonghwa happily, "That was fun!"

Seonghwa smiled, Hongjoong walking over and ruffling the grass out of his hair. "Get up you 2!" Donghyun called over. Hongjoong helping Jiwoon up. "Fix your hood!" Hongjoong scolded Seonghwa, who rolled his eyes playfully before getting up and fixing it.

"There's this orchard a little North from here," Hongjoong started, Seonghwa looking at him with uncertainty, "what?"

"I've never been out of the city before," Seonghwa squinted up at the darkening sky as Hongjoong pulled him up. "Well, let me continue," Hongjoong tapped his foot impatiently, "it's dark, the orchard is owned by a young couple that inherited it from a grandma. It's technically borrowing!"

Seonghwa shook his head, "Nope."

"You gonna stop me?"

"Nope."

Hongjoong lit up, pulling Seonghwa forward till they could finally face Northward, the lights of the orchard faint but noticeable in the dark. "It's not too far if we run," Hongjoong tilted his head as he thought about it. 

"Is it though?" 

┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

"Oh god," Seonghwa panted as the 2 stood out the back gate, Hongjoong looking at him confused. "You're so muscly though," Hongjoong nudged him, Seonghwa glaring up at him, "Muscles don't mean stamina!"

Hongjoong smirked as he creaked open the stiff back gate, the glowing lights of the house flickering off almost perfectly, "Looks like they went to bed."

Seonghwa creeped in behind him, "Is this orchard for... peaches?"

Hongjoong nodded, "And Apricots!"

Hongjoong walked over to a nearby Apricot tree and began picking them, Seonghwa searching the property for a basket as Hongjoong began stripping tree after tree. "You might wanna leave some for the owners," Seonghwa whispered, Hongjoong shrugging and dumping his armful in the basket.

 "Alright then, let's go!" 

They left and ran back, then everyone moved to Odell Lake (east of the city, over the hills and far away) to set a picnic before going back inside the city.

Nothing worth being mentioned happened during the set up, and the trip back.

Yunho and Hongjoong ignored each other as they occasionally bumped shoulders through the gates. Donghyun and Seonghwa mucked around with Wooyoung and San, while Mingi clung to Hongjoong with Jiwoon. 

┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

"Hey Yeosang," Hongjoong waved towards Yeosang and Jongho, who waved back and made their way over. "You should fix your mask, there are guards at the front entrance," Yeosang whispered, Hongjoong nodding, "Then we won't go in through the front!"

Seonghwa nodded, Jongho looking as if he was about to bow but Yeosang stopping him before he could draw any unwanted attention.

"We'll meet you at the flame show?" Jongho stuck his hands in his pockets nervously, the group nodding and leaving the crowd sneakily. There was a temporary fence surrounding the expansive carnival, the hopped over it, everyone ignoring the 'DO NOT CROSS' printed across each pole. 

"This feels wrong," Jiwoon pouted, Mingi nudging him softly. "Ji, everything we do is wrong legally," Mingi giggled, San slapping him softly as Jiwoon smiled.

"Now, we're in!" Seonghwa looked around at the glowing lights, technology from far away kingdoms, and displays of other natures, it was fascinating to him. Hongjoong looked at him softly, before pulling him forward. 

"You take everyone around," Hongjoong instructed a happy Donghyun before pulling Seonghwa far enough away. "That's grody," Seonghwa's eyes were on the stand from Sonarile Kingdom, the kingdom of swamp and stone. They were selling slimes and muds of all kinds, Hongjoong looking at it with an unreadable expression, "People say it's good for your skin."

Seonghwa grimaced, and let Hongjoong pull him over to the games. "Since your stamina is so bad," Hongjoong grinned and handed him a hammer, "let's test your strength!" 

Seonghwa lifted the hammer up above the big button, "I don't know..."

"You can do it!" Hongjoong cheered him on as Seonghwa slammed it down, the lights shooting up almost to the top. 

"You guys win... " the sales-person, or prize-person, handed Seonghwa bouquet of flowers with a grin. "Let's go!" Hongjoong cheered and sniffed the bouquet with his mask on, before lowering it slightly and sniffing it properly. 

"Is this a Zinnia and Carnation bouquet?" Hongjoong asked the prize-person, who nodded proudly. "All the way from Florastin, my home," she grinned, and gestured to the flower wall behind her.

 "I didn't know you were such a flower enthusiast," Seonghwa stuck his nose in the bouquet as they left the stand. "Britney's birthday present was a Junior Gardeners Handbook For Flowers," Hongjoong looked at him shyly, "I had to read it to her at night."

"And you took that information in?" Seonghwa giggled and sneezed. Hongjoong pulled him over to a pop-up store, seemingly originating from Herastyne, the kingdom of gifting and giving. "Hello!" the store-owner opened their arms and grinned, Hongjoong nodding politely and looking around. "You sell jewellery?" Hongjoong gazed at the table full of cute to sexy jewellery.

How can jewellery be sexy?

Collars.

Chokers.

Belts.

Those weird thigh band things.

All made of jewels and gems.

"Yep, all hand made," the store-person sighed happily, Hongjoong inspecting the silver earrings with interest. "How much?" Seonghwa picked up the ones Hongjoong was looking at and raised an eyebrow at the person. 

"Mr Hooded Man, that'll be 60 Lan!" they bagged it and handed to him as Seonghwa paid, the person giving him a sly wink and tapping the bag, whispering, "Check it later~"

Hongjoong let Seonghwa pull him away, "You didn't have to-"

"Sure, but I did."