HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONGJOONGGGG!!

YALL THE NEW CONCEPT PICS ARE WILDDDDD

RMBR TO SHEESH

(Stay Healthy, Eat Everything, Stay Hydrated)

-Scarlet/Rain<33

"Sorry that I left you out here- Oh!" Hongjoong came outside and was met with a... let's just say it was a sight. Seonghwa had taken off his robe, which Jiwoon was wearing, and his hair was a loose French braid, his hair in a ponytail at the back. It made him look good, and distinguished, but also like he belonged out here, other than the fancy clothes.

"Did you sort out what you needed to?" Seonghwa walked over and looked down at Hongjoong, who gulped, Seonghwa was close, too close. "U-Uh, yeah, Jessica is getting ready to go to the market to trade, and dinner will be ready soon... if you'd like to stay?" Hongjoong stepped back a bit so that he could look Seonghwa in the face, who looked over to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung was too busy playing around with Mingi, San and Yunho to notice the soft gaze on his back. "I have no idea how to get back anyways, so I might as well stay, and you haven't been punished for breaking in yet!" Seonghwa turned back and softly smiled at Hongjoong, who blushed even further. "You really are that bad when it comes to the city huh?" Hongjoong teased back and Seonghwa blushed again. 

"Wooyoung!" Seonghwa called out to Wooyoung in an attempt to escape this situation, and Wooyoung turned around to listen. "We're gonna stay here for a while!" Seonghwa grinned at the shock and joy that lit up Wooyoung's face as he jumped up and down on the spot in excitement. "Really?!" he ran up to Hongjoong and tugged on his shirt, who, of course picked up Wooyoung (still have no idea how a 17 year old picked up a 13 year old but oh well) and nodded. 

"Are we sleeping here?" Wooyoung suddenly jumped to the ground and looked around, suddenly realising the matter at hand. "Yes, San, Mingi, Jiwoon, Hyejoon, and Britney all live here, so you can room with one of them," Hongjoong pinched Wooyoung's cheek, and Wooyoung smiled. "Mingi!" he skipped back to the group to tell them the news, everyone receiving it well except for Yunho. 

Yunho stalked over to Seonghwa briskly, and asked him, "Are we really risking your safety for some dinner?" he looked at Hongjoong, who he still didn't trust. "Yunho, I'm sure it's fine," Seonghwa patted him on the head and looked him in the eyes. "Yeah, Yunho relax a little!" Hongjoong had gotten a lot more carefree, and more relaxed around his jailers in the time they had been at the community home, and Seonghwa was enjoying it slightly.

"No thank you," Yunho scoffed and Seonghwa sighed. "Yunho, you were just becoming friends with Mingi and San, just relax a little, who's going to kill me?" Seonghwa opened his arms to the world and raised an eyebrow. "Fine," Yunho stomped back over to Wooyoung, who was getting his hair done by Jiwoon, the most of other kids had retreated back inside to help with dinner, or just take a nap. 

Hongjoong smiled as Yunho slumped to the ground, and Stacy moved on from San to him. "Want me to show you around before dinner?" Hongjoong outstretched his hand, and Seonghwa hesitated before latching his hand onto Hongjoong's, who grinned even wider before running off into the streets, dragging Seonghwa behind him.

Meanwhile, Yunho wasn't talking at all, a stormy expression fixed onto his expression as Stacy carefully played with his hair after realising it was too short to be braided. "Yunho? Are you okay?" Mingi shuffled closer to Yunho, much to the annoyance of Britney, who slapped him lightly as she also shuffled her footsteps over, and Jiwoon shuffled over with Wooyoung so that they could hear what they said.