十一

Y'all I fell over ;-;

and an Idea was born from that fall so YAY

REMEMBER TO SHEESH

(STAY HEALTHY, EAT EVERYTHING, STAY HYDRATED)

-Scarlet/Rain<33

Okay so not smart thinking.

Hongjoong leant on his hand and stared at the table as everyone began to leave, and the people he had invited to stay retreated into the community home, and the clean up crew began to pack everything away, which Seonghwa had also decidedly joined in on. Hongjoong didn't even enjoy his first day back with someone to entertain him.

"Joongie, can we play?" Jiwoon tugged on Hongjoong's golden embroidered sleeve (the same one he broke into the castle with, he hasn't showered in 4 days) with a slightly guilty face, knowing that he'll get rejected because of the time. "It is getting late, but I'll be sleeping late anyways, will a few more hours hurt that much?" Hongjoong shoved his chair back and stood up suddenly, which Jiwoon applauded to. "Really?!" Jiwoon jumped on the spot and and grabbed Hongjoong's limp hand and dragged him over to his coffee table station.

The table had been covered with the Little Woods dolls Hongjoong had gotten him only two weeks ago, and Hongjoong sighed. "You can do work while I play, I just want someone to stay up with me!" Jiwoon plopped down and began making up intricate storylines for the dolls, striving off the beaten path of the already complicated lore of the Little Woods. 

Too much stuff is involved and Hongjoong couldn't deal with that, so he just bought them and gave them to Jiwoon so he would leave him alone when it came to the lore. 

"Okay, I'll be right back," Hongjoong patted him on the head and lightly jogged inside and up 2 flights of stairs to reach his office, and threw open the doors only to see Seonghwa patiently sitting in the chair. His chair. "Why are you in here?" Hongjoong casually stepped forward and leant on the desk, which was hard because of all the papers. 

Seonghwa spun around in the chair for a full rotation before stopping facing the wrong way, which forced him to use his legs and twist the chair to face Hongjoong, who scoffed and looked straight at Seonghwa, who smiled softly. "I finished helping out, but Donghyun just put me in here and said that I needed to say sorry for hanging out with him?" Seonghwa was confused, nothing made sense when it came to Donghyun.

"O-Oh, so are you going to apologise?" Hongjoong faltered for a moment, but then regained his swagger, to which Seonghwa raised an eyebrow to. "Apologise for what?" he stood up and leaned forward towards Hongjoong, who blushed and stepped back a little bit, tripping over slightly. "Nothing!" Hongjoong smoothed his clothes over and Seonghwa laughed a little bit before stopping.

"I just came up here to grab some stuff so that I can go sort out some stuff Jessica left for me to do, just because she 'doesn't have authorisation'-" Hongjoong frowned and mentally cursed Jessica, who was probably flirting with the same man that works at the night market every single night, "-and taking it downstairs so that I can watch Jiwoon play," Hongjoong began to gather the already messed up pile, obviously messed up because he leant on it, and hefted it up into his arms. "If you want to sleep early, then go down a flight, next to the door labelled "Youngest rooms" is mine, it should be covered in drawings," Hongjoong yelled back as he waddled out of the room.

"Joong?" Wooyoung cracked open the door to Hongjoong's immediate left, and Hongjoong groaned, "Did I wake you up?"

"No, I was about to sleep though, where's-"