THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 200 READS IN THE SPAN OF ONLY 2 WEEKS OMGGGGG

I LOVE YOU ALL EHEHHEHEHEHE

Btw this is Weesa from PSYCHIC FEVER

REMEMBER TO SHEESH

(STAY HEALTHY, EAT EVERYTHING, STAY HYDRATED) 

-Scarlet/Rain<33

"Seonghwa..." Hongjoong stopped Seonghwa from walking through the gates without saying anything to him. "Huh?" Seonghwa turned around emotionlessly, and Hongjoong had visible fear in his eyes as he stepped forward. "Are you okay?" Hongjoong grabbed his face again, but Seonghwa didn't respond immediately, no reaction either. "It's just...I've never seen something like that before," Seonghwa exhaled into Hongjoong's hand, which tickled so much he had to withdraw them.

"I'm sorr-"

"Stop saying sorry, it's okay, you were protecting someone, that's something I could never do on my own," Seonghwa smiled, and the colour slowly began to return to his cheeks, and Hongjoong smiled. "Captain it's fi-"

"Just call me Hongjoong," Hongjoong swiftly walked past Seonghwa so that he wouldn't see the large grin beginning to form, but Seonghwa most definitely saw it, and it caused a smile sweeter than anything to appear on his face as he followed Hongjoong inside. "Jessica, there's a woman on the edge of Old Town Street with her daughter, and you'll need to send a clean up crew because I had to dispose of someone in the dumpster," he commanded with full authority, so much authority that even Seonghwa felt like a subordinate to him.

"Okay, I'll go do it, I'm going to the night market to monitor anyways, so I won't be at dinner," Jessica hugged Hongjoong before smiling at Seonghwa, "Hello your majesty, feel free to make yourself at home here at Joong's little kingdom!" she grinned cheekily before leaving swiftly, and Hongjoong groaned. "Joong's little kingdom?" Seonghwa had to stifle his giggles, and Hongjoong slapped him lightly. 

"She always does that," he sighed and then smiled tiredly, "Seonghwa, do you want to help make dinner?" Seonghwa nodded vigorously, he loved cooking, but he was always told it was unmanly and a feminine thing to do by his mother. "Where do I go?" Seonghwa stepped forward, and Hongjoong grabbed his hand and dragged him into the building, completely ignoring whatever San, Wooyoung, Mingi and Yunho were doing, but what they were doing is wrestling.

Wooyoung had never wrestled anyone before, and San was too good. Mingi and Yunho were sitting there watching the two with incredulous looks on their face, "Come on Wooyoung!" Mingi cheered him on, but in the end, San ended up on top of Wooyoung. "You're so bad-HEY!"

Wooyoung kissed San's hand, which sent San flying backwards and off of the bed they had all moved onto. "Haha," Wooyoung mocked him and sat up. San sat on the floor of the room staring at his hand for a while, but no one noticed the way he blushed slightly. The way he felt the exact place Wooyoung had kissed his hand slightly, and the way he made it a mission to be as close to the guy who made his flutter as he can.