If you check the last chap I changed the pic to make a joke so I can be cool

Super swagger

-Scarlet/Rain <33

This was getting ridiculous. No matter how hard Hongjoong scoured the outer walls of the castle, there was no way in except through the front gate. "Who DOESN'T have a crack in their outer walls by now?! This thing is old as fuck!" he exclaimed and kicked at the hard stone, which made him hiss and jump back in pain. He held his foot in pure anger at his own idiocy and jumped on the spot, then he spotted something he didn't spot on his previous rounds.

"So pain really makes you focus more huh," Hongjoong grinned and walked over to the almost unnoticeable, and quite small, hole/crack, in the wall. Hongjoong doubted he could fit, and boy was he right. His ass got stuck. "This is so embarrassing what the fuck," he grasped at the grass and tugged, but the gasp that left him was so unholy he decided to stop. "Now what do I do?!" Hongjoong wiggled around, practically throwing a tantrum in a crack in a wall.

He made one final grab at the grass, and it must have been the golden pull, because he finally came out (LMFAO), and dusted himself off. Then realised where he had just gotten stuck, then unstuck, and he began panicking. "Shit is there anyone nearby?" Hongjoong thought as he jumped into action, dual daggers drawn (yes, brand new), and in a fighting stance. But no one was around to witness that absolute disaster, and to potentially arrest him. 

"Oh thank fuck," Hongjoong had never sworn so much before, he usually had to keep his mouth shut around the kids. He sheathed his weapons, and stood up straight, then looked around. "Well now to steal some shit," he rubbed his hands together and began looking for a window, or a door he'd be able to use to breach the castle, and he did find one, but it led right into a busy kitchen, full of chefs, who all looked very sad.

"Probably because of the king..." Hongjoong thought out loud, and one of the chefs whipped around, "Sue, did you hear that?" she went over to the window and looked out, Hongjoong hiding underneath the window sill, the tension in the air thicker than his ass. "You're just mourning, no one's out there," another lady walked over to the chef at the window, who sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, before kissing the lady called Sue on the cheek, and returning back to work.

"That was disgustingly sweet," Hongjoong thought as he crept further along the buildings side, coming across an unattended door, that when opened, led to an empty laundry room, the high-tech washing machines whirring and cleaning probably very expensive clothes. "Ugh," Hongjoong rolled his eyes at the amount of money, wasted on developing WASHING MACHINES, and not funding home improvement and donating to the poor.

Hongjoong had to get out of that room, it was so simple and innocent, yet so vile from his point of view, so he ran out of the room into red carpeted hallway, decorated with gold and copper trinkets, along with a small tiara made of onyx. "Stacy would love that!" Hongjoong speculated as he picked it up and bagged it, then he shook his head, "But we have to sell it huh."

Hongjoong then went around the hall, bagging all the valuable trinkets and quickly moving onto the room over from the hallway, which had the most luxurious bedsheets, so he took those too. Hongjoong quickly moved through the castle, robbing each room bare, moving up floor after floor. He was confused why he hadn't encountered anyone, not a single servant, guard, not even the new soon-to-be king. 

"Where is everyone...it's creepy," Hongjoong hugged his shoulders, his bag was getting heavy as well, so he decided he was going to have to leave now, without even hitting the treasury. He skipped past (yes, skipped) a few rooms, then ultimately got lost. "Fuck, I might have to smash a window just to get out!" Hongjoong stamped his foot after passing the same door 7 times. He began to run, and passed a heavily ordained and carved double doors, which made him do a double take.