二十二

sometimes I feel like I'm posting to myself because of the lack of comments 😭

BUT THE READS SAY OTHERWISE 👊

UwU AO3 has hit almost 300 reads and here it's so close to 1.5k

RMBR TO SHEESH

(stay healthy, eat everything, stay hydrated)

-Scarlet/Rain<33

Yeosang looked over from the far bank that they had hidden by, the scene unfolding before him.

"Hey! What are y'all doing over there?!" someone shouted, Seonghwa instantly covering his face and Hongjoong jumping up in front of him, shielding him with his body as a bright light -the source being a white hot flame torch- was shoved in their vicinity, the person peering at them curiously with those big brown eyes of his.

"He's got a nice body," a person with freckles mumbled behind the torch-wielder, the one holding the torch looking back over his shoulder and glaring at them. 

"Thank you," Hongjoong smiled, nudging Seonghwa back slightly, motioning for them to retreat slowly without garnering suspicion from the opposing people. 

"Not the point," the man in front of them growled, "why are you lurking in the shadows like creeps?"

Hongjoong smiled awkwardly, the man advancing on them to scare him into responding.

"We aren't creeps," Seonghwa mumbled, the guy attempting to shine the torch behind Hongjoong, who obviously didn't let that happen.

"Sorry," Hongjoong stepped in front of it yet again, burning himself slightly and making the person withdraw it, "my boyfriend is a little shy."

He felt Seonghwa slap his leg slightly, but he just smiled over at the group, who cooed. 

"A-Alright then, but there's no reason for all this-" the person who mentioned Hongjoong's body gestured to Hongjoong covering Seonghwa. "I assure you, there is a reason," Hongjoong sighed, "can we go? Sorry for creeping you guys out."

"I would have assumed you'd have been the shy one... " someone at the back of the group said, gesturing towards his scars. "Too bad I'm not huh?" Hongjoong flexed his muscles before raising an eyebrow, "Can we go now?"

"Yeah."

And with that, Hongjoong and Seonghwa retreated slowly, before plunging into the deep and swimming over to everyone else. "Boyfriend?!" Seonghwa shook his hair and tried drying it off, before dressing himself again. "Heat of the moment my king, heat of the moment," Yunho giggled, Hongjoong flashing him a sweetly surprised smile, picking up the fire rose and cracking the stem again so that the bright glare could light their way.

"San," Wooyoung nudged San slightly, making him blush and turn away to hide his bare body, "are you hungry?"

San nodding and letting Wooyoung feed him a bit of dried fig. "Where'd you get that?" Jongho asked in awe, "We don't have those where I come from!"

"I stole it," Wooyoung puffed out his dripping chest proudly, "like Joongie!"

He started handing Jongho and Yeosang pieces, San looking over jealously with his mouth stuffed full. "I could really go for a chip and ham sandwich right now," Jongho sighed, everyone looking at him in disgust. "You put hot chips in a sandwich with ham?" Mingi scowled, Jongho rolling his eyes, "No, crisps, duh."