Mah SANITY

Also we've indoctrinated a new person into ATEEZ

REMEMBER TO SHEESH

(Stay Healthy, Eat Everything, Stay Hydrated)

-Scarlet/Rain<33

"Wooyoung?!" Seonghwa was tearing the castle apart looking for his younger brother, so was Yunho, they had become best friends and now Yunho couldn't bear to lose him already.

 "Wooyoung!!" Yunho yelled his name out over and over, and he and Seonghwa had to eventually split up to have a more widespread search, even if the whole castle was looking for him.

"Where could he have gone?!" Seonghwa banged his fist on the dungeon door, then it dawned on him, had Captain Joong-?

No way, but just to make sure, Seonghwa threw open the door and dashed down the stairs. "Woo- what the fuck?!" he had stumbled on the cutest but the weirdest sight he had seen in a while (the last time was when Wooyoung had fallen out of the window as a kid, and Seonghwa found him talking to a squirrel).

Wooyoung was asleep in the dungeon. And so was Captain Joong. And Wooyoung and Captain Joong were holding each other like they had known the other for their whole lives. Hongjoong had his arms around Wooyoung, who began stirring, but Hongjoong was able to lull him back to sleep, and a contented smile adorned Wooyoung's face, to which Hongjoong cracked his eye open at and smiled, but then he saw Seonghwa with a comically confused face.

He raised an eyebrow, as if challenging Seonghwa to yell, and wake the kid up. He put a finger on his lips, signalling to Seonghwa to shut the fuck up and back away from the bars. Hongjoong then got up slowly, and Wooyoung took no time to spread himself all over the bed, looking like a dried out starfish.

He then approached the bars and whispered, "You nearly woke him up!" he scolded Seonghwa, who looked offended. "Why is he in there with you?! And why were you guys asleep together!?" it looked as if Seonghwa's brain was trying to tear itself apart, and Hongjoong sighed. "He came to me and told me you told him everything, and he asked if he could ask questions, so I let him, and then he asked if he could sleep here, so I let him, then he asked if we could cuddle, so I let him," Hongjoong pretty much summed up the whole night but Seonghwa was still confused.

"Give my brother back!" Seonghwa whisper shouted, poking Hongjoong in the chest with his finger, which was really elegant by the way. 

"You guys don't need to whisper, I can hear you," Wooyoung groggily got up and dragged his short ass over to Hongjoong. "Joongie~" Wooyoung whined, and Hongjoong took a step back. "Who told you that name?!" Hongjoong's eyes widened as he thought about how many times the kids had called him that, and his eyes began to tear up.

"I'm sorry!" Wooyoung hugged Hongjoong, who hugged him back, the tears unstoppable now, and his sobs audible as he clung onto Wooyoung's childish figure. "Seonghwa! Don't just stand there!" Wooyoung whisper yelled at his brother in distress, who just stood there. 

"What do I do?!" Seonghwa whisper yelled back, and Wooyoung rolled his eyes. "You got to let him go back, you can go with him, I don't care! Just let him leave and go back to where he needs to! Maybe give him stuff to take!" Wooyoung listed off multiple amazing ideas that Seonghwa could partake in, and then sighed.