IGNORE THE BELLAIRE HOUSE EP BUT YALL-

Sally sally sallie

(Sam saying thanks every time something responds is honestly so funny)

Farewell Neverland is on top tho

REMEMBER TO SHEESH

(Stay Healthy, Eat Everything, Stay Hydrated)

-Scarlet/Rain<33

Seonghwa ran out of the dungeon as soon as he confirmed that Captain Joong was asleep. He shut the door quietly before leaning against it and sinking to the floor. Thoughts raced through his head, who was Mingi? Captain Joong seemed very attached to this Mingi, and who are "all the other kids"? Who is Jessica?

All of these questions were rotating through Seonghwa's mind, digging themselves into every nook and cranny in his brain, ensuring he'd be thinking about these things forever. But now isn't the time to be sitting on the floor contemplating what he had just heard. Seonghwa needed to get back to his room before the guards got suspicious. 

He sprinted to his room, his...somewhat regal clothing flowing behind him as he burst into his room, hands on his knees, puffed out, gasping, "Sorry, got- held- up-".

"What did he say?!" Seonghwa's little brother, little Wooyoung, ran up to Seonghwa and jumped up and down, while Yunho hastily stood up and dusted his clothes off. It looked like they had been playing, or maybe, talking about the intruder.

"Sir, I'm sorry he just really wanted to know- an-and I wanted to t-talk," Yunho started to panic, while Wooyoung also began to look nervous, fidgeting with his fingers as Seonghwa just sighed. "It's alright, if I didn't want you to tell, would I have let you leave without me?" 

"No..." Yunho looked down, then looked up and smiled, and Wooyoung hugged Seonghwa. 

"Now, tell us what he said!" Wooyoung whined as he dragged Seonghwa, and Yunho, to the bed, and sat them down. "Okay, okay, but first let's have dinner, I'll tell you while we eat so you don't interrupt me," Wooyoung rolled his eyes, then waved at Yunho before running down to the dining room with a large grin on his face. "Yunho, do you want to join us as well?" Seonghwa gestured to the doorway, and Yunho's face lit up.