十七

SOBBING PLEASE HELP ME

STREAM CRAZY FORM

STREAM ARRIBA

STREAM MATZ

STREAM WE KNOW

STREAM IT'S YOU

STREAM IT ALL

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ACTUALLY DID IT, A WHOLE MATZ SONG?!??! WE ARE FIRE WE ARE MATZ 🔥

WHAT'S YOUR FAVE SONG? MINES MATZ AND CRAZY FORM FRRRR

RMBR TO STREAM THE WORLD EP FIN.:WILL AND RMBR TO SHEESH

(STAY HEALTHY, EAT EVERYTHING, STAY HYDRATED)

-Scarlet/Rain<33

"Awh, you regret meeting me?" 

"That's not what I meant, will you shut up?"

"Okay..."

Hongjoong rolled his eyes as he caught up to Jiwoon and picked him up. "Kids, Jiwoon will be my test dummy for today, we've set up a ladder, it's old, you guys will have to climb halfway up, ONLY halfway, the rest is too rusted and eroded to be safe to climb, I'll grab you and pull you up."

Seonghwa raised an eyebrow, "Are you strong enough for that?" he placed a hand on Hongjoong's shoulder. "Ha! I can pick you up, I think that's pretty strong, now, Jiwoon-" Hongjoong placed him back down and began to climb up the ladder, before leaping from the halfway rung and caught onto the roof by a finger, pulling himself up. 

"Be careful!" Jiwoon frowned and Hongjoong grinned. "Okay~ Now climb up!"

One by one, each kid climbed up and was pulled over by Hongjoong, until the adults were all that were left. "Donghyun, you said you'll meet us there right?" 

Donghyun nodded and walked off. "Donghyun has a rich family, he only works for us for the 'thrill'," Hongjoong explained to Seonghwa, who made an "O" face and nodded. "Now... " Hongjoong outstretched his hand, "if you die on the way I up it's not my fault." 

Seonghwa rolled his eyes playfully and tried to get up on the ladder, "I'm too heavy!"

"Don't say that!"

"No I literally mean it'll snap!"

"Ah."

Hongjoong contemplated it for a moment then it clicked. He jumped down and kicked the ladder away lightly. "Come on," he kneeled slightly, with his palms facing up on top of his knee. Seonghwa hesitantly stepped and pushed himself up, Hongjoong also pushing him up and over the roof's ledge. "Now pull me up!" Hongjoong outstretched his arms like a child and Seonghwa yanked him up slowly, trying not to hurt him. 

They all finally stood on the top of the roof, wind blowing through their hair like soft fingers that caress a lovers hair, softly and deftly. "Now, we head thataway!" Hongjoong pointed forward and lead the group along the rooftops, using himself as a bridge sometime for the smaller kids, and hanging over the edge of the opposite rooves for the elder kids. 

Seonghwa stuck at the rear end of the group, San, Wooyoung, Yunho, and Mingi keeping him company by teasing him when he tripped and poking him playfully.

"Don't worry, I took the longer route because it was safer," Hongjoong winked as an answer to Seonghwa's 'Are we there yet?' 

"Oh."