十八

Hee hee

STREAM THE WORLD EP. FIN:WILL IF YOU HAVEN'TTTT

RMBR TO SHEESH

(Stay Healthy, Eat Everything, Stay Hydrated)

-Scarlet/Rain<33

"Hold me?" Hongjoong frowned and a light bush crept up his neck, "why?"

Seonghwa pouted and leaned back, "I don't know what's going on!" he groaned and Hongjoong shook his head. "Okay... "Hongjoong sat down on the ground, Seonghwa close behind, and laid his head in Seonghwa's lap, sighed as he held him.

"They'll be here in ten minutes, you have 9 minutes," Hongjoong closed his eyes and relaxed as Seonghwa ran his fingers through his hair, slowly but surely undoing the braids and the occasional knot with his slender fingers.

.

..

...

....

"Hongjoong!"

"Sir be quiet this is a goddamn library."

"Sorry."

Donghyun and the kids whispered to each other when they walked into the area that Hongjoong and Seonghwa were staying in, Jiwoon immediately walking over and laying on Hongjoong's stomach, and the rest of the kids gasping and exploring the shelves happily, Yeosang close behind the group.

"Excuse me Captain Joong, can you watch over the Library? I have a friend coming in soon, and I have to go receive him from the docks!" Yeosang whispered hurriedly with a smile, and Hongjoong nodded. "Sure, I'll keep an eye out for you, as a thanks for keeping our identities hidden!" 

"Ooh, watching over a library?" Seonghwa smiled and palmed the top of Hongjoong's head lightly. "Never been in a library before this one, you're influencing me your majesty," Hongjoong groaned and closed his eyes again as Mingi leaned against him to read. 

"How about I go watch ou-"

"No, that's too dangerous." 

Hongjoong frowned and sat up, "I'll go watch over the library, you stay here and read for everyone, a picture book, nothing too violent okay?" Seonghwa nodded as Hongjoong stood up, shoving Jiwoon and Mingi off of him. "Hey~" they whined and Hongjoong stuck his tongue out at them before walking off.

Mingi and Jiwoon scoffed and laid down in Seonghwa's lap instead, Hongjoong scoffing as he looked back at their content faces. "Little assholes ready to get rid of me so fast-" Hongjoong grumbled as he began to feel his way through the bookshelves, looking for the front desk.

"Ah," he found the mahogany desk, a golden bell shining slightly as the sun glows through the glass doors. Hongjoong ran his hands over the desk, then sat in the chair, leaning back feet on the desk.

The door opened. 

"Hello welcome to... " he glanced swiftly over at the sign behind him, playing it off with a little twirl in the chair, "Evergreen's B-Bookery?"

"What in the ever living hell is a Bookery?!" he muttered to himself before waving to the person who walked in. "Yes I know where I walked into," the older woman scoffed and dragged her obviously embarrassed kid to the children's section.

"Weirdo," Hongjoong sighed and leaned backwards again, occasionally greeting the people coming in, until one of the girls from before came in, more specifically, the girl Seonghwa was talking to.