十三

I just miss the mullet ;-;

like bring it back

Pls

Also I have another Seongjoog book, a Minsung book, and my old Yeonbin book chilling in drafts so now I sad 

RMBR TO SHEESH

(STAY HEALTHY, EAT EVERYTHING, STAY HYDRATED)

-Scarlet/Rain<33

Hongjoong's eyes fluttered open as the morning sun hit him full on in the face. He groaned and rolled around on his bed for a while before he realised. 

He fell asleep early last night.

And he didn't tuck himself in.

And now he was under the blankets.

What?

Hongjoong sat up straight and looked around and saw that Seonghwa was still asleep. "Did he tuck me in before he slept?..." he racked his brains for any memory of the night before, and all he remembered was giving Seonghwa a towel, and throwing clothes at the bathroom door, and... and laying down facing away from the bathroom door in annoyance... then-

Then hearing Seonghwa get out of the bathroom, then nothing, until he finally laid down on his bed. 

"No, couldn't have been him... unless he woke up in the middle of the night?" Hongjoong sat there for a while contemplating, which was completely useless. Seonghwa had, in fact, gotten up moments after lying down to tuck Hongjoong in, he just couldn't stand it anymore.

Nevertheless, Seonghwa was able to get a good night sleep, such a good sleep, that even after Hongjoong poked him in the ribs five times, he didn't get up. "Seonghwa~ Seonghwa~ Wake up~" Hongjoong poked Seonghwa again, and Seonghwa stirred, but didn't fully wake up. 

"This position is awkward wake up!" Hongjoong lightly smack Seonghwa's face, and he was in an awkward position. His shirt was AGAIN riddled up below his ass (I can't bring myself to type butt 😔), and he was laying across the gap between his and Seonghwa's bed, head on his arms, every so often stabbing Seonghwa with his finger. Hongjoong finally decided to take drastic actions, and he grinned evilly as he pushed himself forward and up to Seonghwa's face.

He positioned himself next to his ear, and took a deep breath before uttering a breathy, "Seonghwa~ Wake up~". Seonghwa instantly bolted up with a horrified look on his face. He wildly looked around, and saw Hongjoong just laying across his bed and Hongjoong's own. The look on Hongjoong's face was both evil and... oddly attractive, and that was concerning.

"Oh my goodness, why?!" he exclaimed and flopped back onto his bed, almost hitting Hongjoong on his way down. "Because of your face," Hongjoong helped himself up and back onto his own bed, and Seonghwa sighed in annoyance. "Anyways I'm heading out, you do whatever you want," Hongjoong got up and did his bed, Jessica had taught him a really good technique, and casually strolled out of the room, and back into the room with his usual style of clothes. 

Something extravagant but practical, and his outfit for the day was a dark brown panama hat, a long sleeve but light fabric shirt, with a vest of a darkly dyed leather, paired with low-rise cargo pants of a similar colour.

Well that's all Seonghwa saw as Hongjoong swiftly entered the bathroom. "What's the rush!?" Seonghwa called out, and Hongjoong just shouted out, "Nunya business!" Seonghwa sighed. He then got up and decided to be productive, so he left to go wake up Wooyoung. "Seonghwa can you come- Oh..." Hongjoong emerged to an empty room and sighed in defeat.