badabapapa

THERE'S NOTHING IN THE FRIDGE 

Remember to SHEESH

(Stay Healthy, Eat Everything, Stay Hydrated)

-Scarlet/Rain<33

"What do you mean? What'll I see?!" Seonghwa bumped into Hongjoong's back, and Hongjoong spun around, letting go of Wooyoung's hand, waited for Yunho to catch up. "You're lucky no one saw you guys, your hood's not up," Hongjoong frowned and reached around Seonghwa's neck to hitch up his hood, and Seonghwa blushed. Hongjoong was a very attractive man. And Seonghwa was very bisexual.

But still a top.

Maybe Hongjoong was a power bottom?

WHY WAS SEONGHWA THINKING ABOUT THIS?!

Anyways, who wouldn't blush?!

"Cute," Hongjoong pinched Seonghwa's cheek before turning around and walking deeper into the alleyway. "What just happened?" Wooyoung and Yunho said in sync, as Seonghwa jogged to catch up to Hongjoong, who was already at the end of the cramped alley waiting for them. "I smell something suspicious," Yunho raised an eyebrow and Wooyoung giggled before running with Yunho to catch up to the two. 

"Okay, who wants to go first?" Hongjoong held his hand out to the group, and Wooyoung, who trusted Hongjoong completely, grabbed it first. "Okay," Hongjoong let go of Wooyoung's hand, because he realised that holding hands would make it ten times more difficult. He then began to scale the alley wall, his muscles flexed as he pulled himself up onto the roof, and Seonghwa was mesmerised for a moment before snapping himself out of it. "He literally broke into your castle, slept with your brother, and- wait no that sounds weird!" Seonghwa thought as he watched Hongjoong's arms intensely as he pulled Wooyoung onto the rooftop.