十二

We live for Mingi's big tiddie anime girl run when he's with Wooyoung

If y'all don't know what I mean...I DUNNO HOW TO HELP YOU

REMEMBER TO SHEESH

(Stay HEALTHY, Eat EVERYTHING, Stay HYDRATED)

-Scarlet/Rain<33

"You- UGH!" Hongjoong tore his hands through his luscious brown locks and fell to his knees. He wanted to enjoy his bed. And this little-

"I'll just go shower and sleep in HIS bed instead," Hongjoong pouted and practically slammed the door behind him as he stomped over to the shower. The slam didn't wake Seonghwa up, but the sound of running water did, and he groaned. "Ah~" he rolled all over the bed before realising.

"I'm in...Hongjoong's bed..." Seonghwa deeply inhaled and sighed. "Smells...kind of like him, wait... I haven't showered yet!" Seonghwa jumped up and, completely ignoring the sound of running water, opened the door and saw -well half of him was fogged up- but a completely naked Hongjoong. Hongjoong didn't even notice, he was too busy being the most attractive being on Earth, and Seonghwa thanked whatever entity is up there that the lower half of him was (barely) fogged up as he slowly back out of the room and quietly shut the door behind him.

He then just stood there for at least 10 minutes just breathing replaying what he just saw over and over again. (Hongjoong's man tiddies) He contemplated for so long, that Hongjoong was done showering as soon as he woke up from that daze.

"Ah~" Hongjoong moaned in satisfaction, with a towel around his waist, as opened the door, and Seonghwa jumped. "Why'd you have to make that sound?!" 

"Oh, you're awake," Hongjoong ignored Seonghwa's word as he grabbed another towel and began drying his long wet hair. 

Internally, Hongjoong was screaming. "Oh my god, is he blushing? Am I blushing? Why is he awake at such an awkward moment? Do I look good?" he thought as he strode past Seonghwa, who just kept opening and closing his mouth like a fish out of water. "Yeah, uh, do you have...anything I could wear? And could I take a shower?" Seonghwa pointed back at the shower and sheepishly smiled, Hongjoong just turned away and began looking for something in the bed side table, "Yeah, go ahead, I'll bring you clothes when you call me."

"Okay," Seonghwa retreated into the shower, and Hongjoong waited a moment after he heard the water to start melting. "I CAN'T WITH MYSELF ANYMORE! WHY WAS HE OUTSIDE OF THE BATHROOM? WHY WAS HE RED?! IS HE SICK?!" he whisper yelled as he quickly dried off and threw on an oversized shirt before clambering into bed.

"Uh...hey Hongjoong?!" Seonghwa shouted from the bathroom, and Hongjoong could just imagine his dark black hair dripping with water and his toned body just completely-

Woah.

Hongjoong caught himself before his imagination made him horny as fuck. 

"Yes!" he nervously called back, and he wrapped his whole body in the blanket waiting for a response, only to get, "Can I have a towel now?" 

"I'll go get one!" Hongjoong got up and left the conjoined room, into the 'sitting area' of his room. He really just used it to store a bunch of stuff, like clothes, drawings done by everyone, toys, everything.

"Towels..." Hongjoong spun on one foot before digging through his clothing area, and a vermillion towel appeared. Hongjoong dusted it off and went back to his bedroom. 

He tentatively knocked on the door, "S-Seonghwa? I have a towel," Hongjoong shut his eyes tight as the door opened, and Seonghwa smiled at the sight, he took the towel and pinched Hongjoong, who's eyes opened instantly in outrage. Seonghwa quickly shut the door before Hongjoong could see his smile. "Go die Your Majesty," Hongjoong flicked the door and went back to his bed.

Seonghwa didn't really see what Hongjoong was wearing, he only opened the door a little bit anyway, but he definitely knew that Hongjoong's hair was beautifully messy. 

He dried himself off, then draped the towel around his waist before freezing. "Hongjoong!?" 

"YEAH!?" 

"Clothes?!" 

"You royal bi-!?" 

Hongjoong cut himself off and threw the blanket off of him YET AGAIN, just to get this absolutely annoying prick some clothes. He went outside and got a random pair of shorts and a slightly torn shirt and threw it at the bathroom door. It has been a while since Hongjoong went shopping for his own clothes... 

"There's your clothes!" Hongjoong shouted at the door before flopping onto the bed, not even bothering with going under the blanket anymore. Seonghwa opened the door and looked around, before seeing the clothes on the floor. He scoffed then looked up and was met with a... sight.

Hongjoong's oversized shirt was slightly hitched up, barely covering the bottom of his ass, and he looked so small inside of the shirt that Seonghwa's mind immediately went to places it shouldn't have. "Oh fuck-" Seonghwa grabbed the clothes from the floor, and ended up not coming out of the bathroom for about ten minutes.

"H-Hongjoong?" Seonghwa emerged from the bathroom to Hongjoong's light breathing, "Hongjoong?" 

"Mmph~" Hongjoong turned around in bed, eyes closed and mouth slightly ajar. Seonghwa sighed and looked at the bed that had been set up for him. Then back at Hongjoong's bed. Then back to his own.

"Oh fuck it," 

Seonghwa laid down on his own special bed, and slowly but surely drifted off into an uneasy sleep.

He just couldn't get that image of Hongjoong dripping with water, and when he had his back turned, with his shirt slightly hitched up below his-

This wasn't a good thing to be thinking about while trying to go to sleep

┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

Y'ALL THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K ON THE LOVE CHILD

ILYA

HEHEHEHEHE

STREAM ROCKSTAR 

😍

OKAY NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO HAVE MORE DRAMA I PROMISE