十五

Y'all like the minsung book?

RMBR TO SHEESH DUCKYS!

(stay healthy, eat everything, stay hydrated)

-Scarlet/Rain<33

"Fucking Wade ruining an already terrible night, always popping up at the worst moments," Hongjoong mumbled angrily as he stomped up the stairs. He immediately threw his room door open and picked up his towel and a change of clothes before storming through the bedroom into the bathroom.

He took a steamy shower to let off some... well steam, and when he emerged it was even darker outside than it was before. 

He sighed and decided he was too annoyed to spend time with anyone, because someone wanted to leave him early. 

...

"Hongjoong?" 

Wooyoung knocked on Hongjoong's door lightly, and Hongjoong opened it tiredly. "Yes Woo?" he opened the door wider and Wooyoung entered the room and sat on his bed swinging his legs. "Why do I have to leave so early? I thought at least 4 more days, this is 2. I don't want to go!" he whined endlessly and Hongjoong smiled at the thought of someone wanting to stay.

(Not appreciating the sass Hongjoong- Seonghwa probably)

"Well, Seonghwa has to go back, I don't think you do too," Hongjoong sat down next to Wooyoung, who pouted and shook his head. "I think I do have to go, he gets really stressed sometimes, I have to be there for him!" Wooyoung sighed and flopped backwards. "Oh... " Hongjoong  began to feel a very GUILTY headache emerging from the depths of his little brain. 

"Will you come visit us?" Wooyoung turned his head towards Hongjoong who visibly grimaced and whispered a little, "Maybe?" 

"No! Not a maybe, you have to visit us! Especially during Christletide," Wooyoung sat up indignantly and Hongjoong sighed. "Well I might be busy, but I could come around sometimes!" Hongjoong tried to lighten up the mood, but Wooyoung frowned. "Please?" Wooyoung shifted closer and Hongjoong was forced to looked into his sweet little- well not sweet, but mischievously sweet- eyes.

"I will don't worry!"

A little white lie couldn't hurt... right?

"Yay!" Woo jumped up and began running off, yelling, "I'll tell Seonghwa you will!" 

"Oh wait you don't have to-"

"I will anyways!"

Well that screws him over.

┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

"Hongjoong?"

Seonghwa's quiet voice fills the room and Hongjoong is forced to feign unconsciousness just to avoid Seonghwa's eyes and his mouth and his face and his body and-

"Joongie?" 

Oh shit.

Red began creeping up Hongjoong's neck and face and he had to shift slightly to not show it, and he could hear Seonghwa groan sadly. "Mmh~" Hongjoong fake yawned and sat up slowly. "Yes Seonghwa?" 

Turns out pretending to be tired is hard as FUCK when the person you're trying to fool is so handsome that you just have to take a peek. "I-I'm sorry!" Seonghwa bowed at the hip 90°. "I really am! I didn't want to spend our last day together like that, it's all my fault-"

"No, I was selfish too,"Hongjoong sighed and gifted Seonghwa a weary smile, which he didn't return. "No, I'll go back after tomorrow, let's spend the day together," Seonghwa plopped down on the end of Hongjoong's bed, which took him aback. "Really?!" Hongjoong leaned forward, but then realised, was he too clingy?