Pomni

We were just finishing the intro thing and this girl appeared she made everyone fall except for me because I moved out of the way "Caine is this one of your new npcs or is this a new sucker" Jax said "cause if it's a new character..we're gonna have to redo this whole theme song" he said in an annoyed tone "I'm not doing that again" Zooble said nonchalantly as usual and slightly annoyed I felt bad for her they all seem annoyed and I know what it felt like to show up to a random place your not aware of as it just happened to me I gave her a look of I'm sorry "my my it appears a new human has entered this realm!" Caine said waking me up god he has a loud voice "How do I take this" she's struggles "headset off!" Ouch she's pulling at her face in all ways I think as I partially look away "keep grabbing at it, that worked for all of us!" Jax said smirking enjoying her pain? This guys crazy! She started pulling her eyeball out for her head I had to close my eyes and look away for that "w-what's going on? I-i put on some weird headset, and now I-I'm here?!" She said obviously confused and scared "it'll be okay-" I try to calm her down but she backs away and cuts me off "who are you people?! Why can't I take it off?! Where am I!!?" "Let's just try to calm down" Ragatha says "everything's gonna be okay new stuff! We've all been through this, you just need to ge-" she's cut off from her sentence "WHAT THE @&$&& IS GOING ON!?" Caine stops her "now now now my dear we can't have any of that foul language around here! The amazing digital circus is a place to be enjoyed by all ages! You my friend stumbled into a incredible world of wonders! Where anything can happen!...e-except for swearing!" He says with amazing movements as always I roll my eyes  "@&$)$&@@$"$&@$)(;&/@:$@$&@$/(-@:/@&&@$" she says trying every cuss word imaginable it was slightly funny I won't lie "omg, u-uh well how do I yk..leave?" "Uh" Caine says "w-well don't freak out about it or anything but uhh...we don't exactly-" ragatha gets cut off my Jax "you can't" he says smirking that basturd enjoys her suffering I roll my eyes again I slap him hard and push him away from her "it'll be okay!" I start "I'm new here too!" She stares blankly "what" the jester girl says  Zooble starts "shut up Jax, but yeah he's right welcome to your new home.. and your new body" The jester girl looks frightened "n-n-new home?...what do you mean?" "Guys don't be mean" ragatha says "we've been here for years, while Kinger over there supposedly been here the longest" Jax says pointing to Kingers fortress "huh did somebody say something about an insect collection?" Kinger questions "that's why he's CRAZYYY heh" Jax says making a crazy sign with his hands to his head whilst laughing "as much as I don't wanna say this there right! I'm sorry you have to deal with this but trust me I understand how you feel" I say sympathetically whilst I stand next to her looking down at her she starts hyperventilating while I look around not knowing what to do I rub her back "oooooh okay! Now I get it! This is a dreammmm and I should just play along until I wake up!...right?" She looks around at everyone as they all look scared to tell her the truth gosh this girls wayyy more. Scared than I was when I came? Hmm "whatever you say kid" Ajax says smirking like always definitely enjoying her pain "t-they broke my comedy mask" gangle says crying "aww it's okay Gangle we can fix it aga-" I get cut off by Jax breaking it further Gangle starts to cry even harder now I yell at Jax calling him a jerk he ignores me "so Caine we got a new adventure today? For the newbie or what?" Caine then says "I'd like to give our GRAND new member a tour of the circus grounds first!" He flys over to the jester girl picking her up and time warping he to look to where they go concerned  I feel bad for her she's clearly losing her mind early and the time warp does not help your already fragile state when you come here "do you think she'll be okay?" I say to Ragatha and she nods her head "I just hope she doesn't Lose her mind to early !" Ragatha says trying to be positive, classic Raggie (your nickname for her)

Wowsa that was a long chapter! Sorry it wasn't as interesting I promise the next one will be better!