Jax x y/n | the trick |

It was a beautiful day in the amazing digital circus and Caine had an adventure for everyone! "Hello! Today your challenge will be arm wresting!" The he said a bunch of rules so fast I couldn't understand.

We started the arm wrestling with Ragatha vs Gangle, Ragatha of course won (expected). Then it was Ragatha vs Kinger and she won, then Ragatha vs Zooble, Ragatha won though it was a long battle. Then me vs Ragatha I beat Ragatha then me vs Jax it was long we fought back and fourth and I was coming close to losing oh shit! I had to think quick ! I May not have bronze but I have brains I then thought of it I know how to win! Just when he was about to win I kissed him leaving him dumbfounded causing me to win "YEAH!" I cheered Jax looked stunned. I laughed while everyone else cheered with me and I got candy as a treat for winning, I smiled putting a sucker in my mouth and walking back to my room.

"Ohh y/n!" I heard a familiar voice call, Jax... he was right behind me and walked up as I turned around pinning me to the wall sorta. I pulled the sucker out of my mouth to speak "yes?" I said smiling smugly, "we gonna talk about that stunt you pulled back there?" He said smirking like always, pink dusted my cheeks but I didn't show it, "what about it?" I said grinning "what a way to win huh?" He said "well you gotta do what you gotta do?" I responded, "how bout I pay back that favor?" He came closer I blushed and he did to slightly and kissed me, I opened my eyes wide and sat there frozen, causing him to steal my sucker and walk away.

Hope y'all enjoyed this one! Sorry I haven't been posting I've been busy plus I was at a sleepover last night!