Part 14!

Here I am posting again! I wanted to because I have a lot in mind for this chapter, and you guys deserve a chapter after all my absence so here ya go, I hope you enjoy!
———————————————————————————

No one's POV

Jax and y/n woke up and soon realized they were cuddling. The both blushed a lot and Jax left the room to let y/n change. (I don't feel like drawing a picture of y/n clothes because I have another picture coming up here soon and I don't feel like drawing more sorry!) Y/n wore black fishnets,  a black skirt with a pink sweater, and pink leg warmers with black Lolita shoes, and black earmuffs! She headed out for the intro, which was really early so most of them went back to there rooms after to sleep again.

She made it to the room and set up the stuff to expose Cecilia. Before the intro started the video played, everyone sat there appalled bye what Cecilia said about them. Some others looked angry for instance Jax and Zooble and ragatha slightly looked angry but not fully, Caine looked angry though. After the video everyone started yelling at Cecilia and eventually Caine sent her to the dungeon for her behavior. Y/n then got a lot of apologies from all of them for what happened and ragatha for believing her. Y/n forgave Ragatha but there was still an awkward shift between them.

Then they did the intro and started the challenge, it was who could follow the exact yoga position. Caine got a mannequin to do yoga positions and they had to follow them. The last one standing won.

Y/n's POV

We all got changed then started and the first position was on your elbows and you were like in a handstand but on your elbows but with your legs in the air in a split? Idk but this was where I realized holy crap I'm flexible! It was surprisingly easy to me!

This got rid of Jax, Kinger, Zooble, and gangle 4 down three to go I'm kinda nervous for the next one!  The next one was kinda like the last one but you were on your hands and it was kinda like a handstand but one foot was like down and the other was bent?

It was surprisingly easy and it knocked out the rest which meant I won! I was so happy and the rest of the evening everyone was surprised by my flexibility! And was asking how I did it, I didn't really know to be honest I guess I just a flexible p...

It was surprisingly easy and it knocked out the rest which meant I won! I was so happy and the rest of the evening everyone was surprised by my flexibility! And was asking how I did it, I didn't really know to be honest I guess I just a flexible person! After all of that we went to dinner and headed to our rooms to rest for tomorrow.

I got to my room and flipped on my bed exhausted from today. I was so tired but like usual my insomnia didn't want me to sleep! So I decided to head outside! I would swim but I can't find my bathing suit so I just went out in my bed time clothes and not swim. I headed outside to sit next to the tree but I heard crying sounds? I headed over to the root of the sound to see....

Who did you think it will be? Find out next chapter! But def put your ideas of who it is in the comments! I hope you enjoyed!