Part 10!

"Are you okay?" Zooble asked careless as ever but with slight care in their voice, "yeahhh" y/n said drowsily dragging on the hall still rubbing her head. They headed back to the main room

Caine announced the daily challenge, which was dancing with a partner where Caine was the judge. "IM Y/N'S PARTNER!!!!" Jax yelled grabbing y/n all of them groaned and moved on getting their partners. Ragatha and Pomni, y/n and Jax, and Zooble and Kinger + Gangle because there was an uneven amount. Ragatha and Pomni were first doing ballet kinda thing where Ragatha was really beautiful dancing in a light pink dress and Pomni was matching but she was...interesting, she kept tripping and it was definitely something overall. Then it was Zooble, Kinger, and Gangle which they were just straight up bad, Zooble was very obviously not caring about the dance they just sat there Gangle tried to dance but it was very awkward since their uhhh uhm ribbons? And Kinger just was having a seizure. Then finally it was y/n and Jax's dance they did sort of a ballroom dancing kinda and they were actually quite good. They worked good together though Jax refused to change his clothes even though y/n did, she wore a black dress and she looked stunning! they couldn't help but stare when she dipped and twirled she was a natural!

Jax was appalled by her beauty he almost fell over a couple times but it's okay, all eyes were on y/n anyways! They finished their dance and all of them clapped Caine announced the obvious winner, Y/n and Jax! Then they got dinner and y/n headed b...

Jax was appalled by her beauty he almost fell over a couple times but it's okay, all eyes were on y/n anyways! They finished their dance and all of them clapped Caine announced the obvious winner, Y/n and Jax! Then they got dinner and y/n headed back to her room for bed.

She found Pomni sitting alone in the corridors crying. "Are you- okay?" Y/n said quietly while approaching her slowly she looked up tears in her eyes and cried more running to y/n and rapping her arms around her. Y/n didn't know what to do so she just brought her to her room and layed down on her bed hugging her and rubbing her back while shushing her. "It'll be okay" she said quietly and softly "do you wanna tell me what's wrong now?" She asked tilting Pomni's head up slightly to look at her "I just fell like ill, you know! never escape!" Pomni said calming down slightly though still hyperventilating. Pomni wanted to leave WAYY more than y/n did. Y/n was a positive person so she looked forward to everything that came her way! Pomni..not so much. "You should focus on the future not the past! We can't get out of this just yet so you might as well enjoy it while you HAVE to be here!" Y/n said trying to cheer her up. "Y-you've kinda got a point" Pomni replied surprised at these wise words "t-thank you!" She said great fully. And she left the room to go to bed herself.

Hope you enjoyed! I tried a little harder on this chapter