Ragatha x y/n!

This was again requested by a very desperate Spaghetticatontheroof ! Thanks for the suggestion you ragatha simp!
———————————————————————————

Ragatha was y/n's bestfriend, she was the only one who understood her in the circus and she had the most empathy. One day ragatha and y/n were chilling in y/n's room in silence. Not awkward silence bc they were bestfriends but y/n was on her phone and Ragatha was knitting. They were both sitting at y/n's desk, next to each other. Y/n looked up from her phone and looked at Ragatha "hey Raggie I have a question.." she says awkwardly "yeah?" Ragatha answered looking up at y/n "um...how do you uh kiss?" Y/n said kinda red Ragatha's eyes opened wide and she got kinda red too "um well you just put your lips together and you move them slightly.." ragatha answered quick looking done with her eyes "could you uh show me?..." y/n asked blushing "huh!?" Ragatha said jumping slightly then calming down "uh um well...here" Ragatha said quickly, then she kissed y/n with passion holding her hands on her cheeks. It went on for about 30 secs until Ragatha pulled away and blushed staring into y/n's eyes y/n put a hand on Ragatha's cheek and tilted her head quickly kissing her again then she pulled away blushing "I think I like kissing.. heh"    y/n said smiling goofy red as a tomato.

Sorry this was short but I hope you got enough of what you craved ! Thanks again for the suggestion Spaghetticatontheroof!