Ragatha x y/n!

This is for Spagetticatontheroof I don't even know anything anymore. Your the reason my notifs are dead 😡 😭 I hope you enjoy, thank you for the request you simp.

BOOM, loud thunder went through the circus it was the first time that the amazing digital circus had ever had a thunder storm. Not even Caine understood what was happening! The thunder continued to rumble and boom, but what the circus people did not know was that y/n was terrified of thunderstorms. The only thing y/n could remember from her real life is that when she was younger her parents always fought and it was extremely loud. Often when she heard loud sounds it reminded her, giving her panic attacks.

Everyone waited in the main room confused and slightly cozy. Kinger and gangle were playing a chess game (Kinger obviously beating gangles butt), Jax and zooble were fighting, and Ragatha was slightly worried where y/n was. Ragatha wouldn't admit it but she had a slight crush on the h/c haired girl. She loved everything about her, her hair, her smile, her style, her. Everything she did was perfect in Ragatha's eyes, she was determined to find her so she went to go check her bedroom.

She walked down the long corridor, the lights flickering due to the storm. Y/n's room was easy to find due to it being right next to Ragatha's, it didn't really matter though, no matter where it was Ragatha would remember. She walked down til she got to y/ns room she knocked on her door "hello?" She said quietly no response. Normally she wouldn't do this because she believes people deserve privacy but she was to worried to not, so she attempted to open the door, it surprisingly wasn't locked! She opened it and looked in to see a shaking y/n. Ragatha didn't say anything she just shut the door, walked over to the bed and layed down next to her getting under the blankets. Y/n rapped her arms around her cuddling her while hyperventilating. "It'll all be over soon sweetie" Ragatha whispered into y/n's ear rubbing her back and rapping one arm around her, y/n hugged her tighter and they soon both fell asleep. Together in the warmth of each others embrace.