Part 8!

At the end of the dinner Ragatha suggested we should have a sleepover! It should be fine right? We all agreed and headed back to the room area.
~~
Third person:

After everyone was done getting dressed and in Ragatha's room there was just one person missing....y/n, after a few minutes she showed up.

"Heyy! Im here! Sorry I'm late!" She said with a sheepish smile

"Heyy! Im here! Sorry I'm late!" She said with a sheepish smile. "It's alright! Let's get the sleepover started though!" Ragatha said smiling as always.

They started the game finally after setting up a bit "T or d Kinger?" Y/n asked "AAAAA- oh it's you y/n what was the question again? Oh right T" Kinger answered "how long have you been here?" She asks, "I..don't know" Kinger answered deep in thought. "Well moving on!" Jax said "Ragdoll t or d" he said grinning giving her the look of you'll be fucked either way, she answered "uhh t?" She hesitated, "is it true you have a crush?" Jax asked already knowing the answer. "I-it's true" she said in a disappointing way as if she told something extremely important hmm odd. Jax smirked happy with this response, I sigh "T or D y-y/n?" Gangle asked whispering almost, "Yall are boring so D!" She yelled happily. Jax whispered into Gangles hear making them make a high pitched squeal "tell them their dareeeee Gangle" Jax asked Gangle when gangle wouldn't answer Jax said "kiss the hottest person in the room" he said nonchalantly smirking as always, I turned beat root red and looked around "come on I triple dog dare u!" Jax said flirtatiously "I-I don't know!" She yelled running out of the room.

She sat in her bed thinking, her bed was decorated like a Barbie house lots of pinks. (it can change based on your oc) Her bed was pink with white sheets and it was very soft. She didn't really know what to think she kinda had feelings for all of them? Or maybe even none of them?! She didn't know anymore, she decided to draw, drawing was one of her talents, she loved to draw so she did she drew a blonde haired girl what she imagined she looked like in the real world (I just made it look like me).

 She didn't really know what to think she kinda had feelings for all of them? Or maybe even none of them?! She didn't know anymore, she decided to draw, drawing was one of her talents, she loved to draw so she did she drew a blonde haired girl wha...

She looked pleased with her drawing and decided to play on her flute because she was bored (just ranting things I like to do). She got it out and played a calming tune.

Mid playing she realized they were standing in he doorway listening in awe

This wasn't that long of a chapter sorry I've had a bunch of tests recently not to mention I've been EXTREMELY busy so pls don't mind my long waits but I got one out ! Not to mention the pictures I know I don't HAVE to draw them but it helps people get the picture and each one takes about 30 mins or maybe even an hour! So please be patient with me !