Yandere Pomni x y/n !

This was requested by JxstThxt1Bxtch! Thank you for your suggestion!
———————————————————————————

When Pomni had first arrived to the circus she felt like no one understood her. She felt alone, like no one liked her. Until y/n came along, she was there to comfort her, to wipe her tears away, to understand her feelings and listen. Y/n was the only person Pomni found she liked truly and could trust.

But the more they bonded the more Pomni felt this feeling, she played it off as she just had a slight crush on her at first. Until it became and obsession, all Pomni could think about was y/n and when anyone talked to y/n she felt EXTREME jealousy. It took her a while to come to terms she was yandere, she didn't want to believe it. She was kind hearted, so she thought.

Pomni was walking around the tent when she saw gangle and y/n she felt slightly angry but more hurt. Gangle and y/n had became closer due to y/ns heart of gold, she always helped gangle. Pomni was hurt and angry she decided to sabotage their relationship. She just spread rumors about gangle to make y/n hate her. Until y/n found out who was spreading the rumors.

Y/n walked into Pomnis room "why did you spread rumors about gangle?" They said quite timidly bc that was the way y/n was. Pomnis heart dropped that she was caught "I-?" She tried to respond "that was really mean.." y/n said shaking scared about confronting Pomni. Pomnis eyes opened wide, y/n thought she was mean? A tear drop glided down Pomnis face. Pomni was sensitive and hearing her voice call her mean was heart shattering. "Are y-you crying?" Y/n asked nearing Pomni "IMSORRYISPREADRUMORSABOUTGANGLETHETRUTHISIREALLYLIKEYOUANDGANGLEITHOUGHTWASTRYINGTOSTEALYOUFROMME!" Pomni spat out fast her face beat root red and tear stained. Y/b somehow understood and blushed lightly laughing at Pomni rambled on. Y/n kissed pomni shutting her up. "I forgive you love" y/n smiled and walked out leaving Pomni with one hand up to her lips smiling lovesick like blushing crazy.

Hope you like it! I wanted to go a less crazy approach considering the fact that Pomni is more timid than say Jax or Zooble. But I hope you enjoyed thanks again for the request JxstThxt1Bxtch !