Part 9!

Finally I can get a part out!

They sat in the doorway listening with awe, "hello?" She said looking at them and cocking her head to the side. They got out of their trance and complimented how she played, she smiled and said her thanks then they all left and headed to their room except for Gangle. "I-I'm s-sorry for a-asking you that I didn't want to hurt you in any w-way!" She looked at him with pity and replied "gangle it's okay! Besides you didn't ask it Jax did!" "But still I was involved" they said putting their head down in a disappointed way and y/n hugged them "I promise it's okay! I could never stay mad at you anyways!" They blushed slightly and yelled thanks running to their room. Y/n headed to bed after and slept peacefully the rest of the night.

Y/n woke up yawned and got dressed into a pretty outfit.

She headed out of her room and to breakfast when she got there's it was (fake) pancakes and bacon tasted like usual plastic

She headed out of her room and to breakfast when she got there's it was (fake) pancakes and bacon tasted like usual plastic. She then went to paint, she grabbed her paints and headed outside to paint the landscapes. When she got there Zooble was there sitting there watching the sunrise. Y/n walked over and sat by Zooble, Zooble seemed like they need some company, Zooble didn't like many people in the circus but they thought y/n was nice they once went to her room to rant. But y/n helped them through it and overall they had a nice relationship "you okay?" Y/n asked starting the painting "yeah just thinking if we'll ever get out of this $@$$ hole" y/n giggled it was sweet, one of the things everyone liked about them "I'm sure we will, you just gotta enjoy it while we are here! Don't be so pessimistic!" She smiled the light from the sunrise making her shine Zooble blushed. She continued painting in silence and when it was done Zooble complimented it, y/n decided to climb the tree behind them as they were bored. "What are you doing?" Zooble asked confused "climbing the tree to see the sky!" She yelled climbing up farther Zooble laughed they laughed few but when they did it was honest. Y/n got to the top and fell she fell down quick and landed on her face, "owwww" she said rubbing her face. It didn't actually affect her face since they were pixels but it hurt!

That's it for this chapter! Hope you enjoyed sorry again for taking FOREVER I might have wifi back or I might not I'm not sure yet but I did this on the bus so! Bye <3