Part 6

We walked along the long corridor of rooms "so this is where we all live!" Ragatha continued "or where we all sleep at night, even though we don't need to sleep it's sometimes nice to take a break from everything and have a routine you know? I'm sure there'll be one foooor oh look! You already got one!" "I still don't understand! About the adventures ? Why even go on them at all ? Why not try to find a way to leave?" Pomni says as I just hear there conversation and playfully fight with Jax keeping there conversation in the back of my mind half listening half not " well we usually do, when we first arrive but after a while you start to realize that you really can't leave and constantly chasing an unattainable goal will start driving you a bit crazy and eventually you start asking what the point of anything is and you compromételo lose sight of who you are and why your even alive! And when you reach your breaking point something really terrible can happen" I look at her confused and concerned as we have reached Kaufmos room while she rambled on about breaking points "are you okay?" I whisper with a concerned face  "ah but that's not something we need to deal with today!" She smiles at me " above anything else the adventures give us something to do to keep our mind healthy and stimulated!" She reaches for the door bell and rings it I look at Pomni confused and even more concerned she look traumatized with black scribbles in her eyes "thank god this is all a dream right Pomni?" Jax teases and I slap him after a few seconds of Pomni doing that Jax lightly taps her on the face she wakes up startled "wait why are we here again? what are we doing?" She says "to get our friend, Kaufmo!" I respond happily "yeah we're getting one of our friends!" Ragatha agrees and rings the doorbell again there's a long pause "huh, maybe he's not in his room?" Ragatha questions "I hope he's alright"  I hum in agreement "don't worry doll face and hot stuff I got a key to his room" "HUH" I yell confused "wha, wait, wh-why?! You-you shouldn't have a key to anyone's room!" "Nah I've got keys everywhere and you've all been fine! By the way I may have left something in yours and hot stuffs room today! So let me know if y'all find it ! You're not afraid of centipedes are you guys?" Both me and Ragatha yell "JAX" in sinc ragatha goes on "that's literally my only fear why would you do this?!" "What?! It could be a comepletely unrelated question! You'll never know until it's to late" he says smirking ugh that asshole he opens the door for us to see a dark room with exit written all over the walls creeeepyyyy and Kaufmo....abstracted.. yeah "I've been looking for this!" Jax says grabbing a bowling ball "thanks for keeping an eye on it, Kaufy" "we are gonna head out see you!" He says grabbing my hand before I could react and running "what are you doing? We have to help them!" I say  trying to pull my hand away as we stop at the end of the hall next to a closet area "they'll be fineeee" he says rolling his eyes I continue to protest but then a gloink started attacking us we get it away but it ends up locking us in the closet we were next to  "UGH how are we gonna help them now?!" I say frustrated "hey it not all bad!" Jax says winking I  blush looking away "looks like I got you all flustered!" He says smirking "ugh" I yell it doesn't help this closet quite tight I struggle trying to back away as much as I can trying to open the door when he pins me with his arm getting even closer than we already were if even possible I blush hard and try to push him away "what you don't like it?" He says smirking "what do you mean I don't like it ? Ofc I don't like it that's why I'm try-" he kisses me I go beetroot red "what you wouldn't shut up?" He says in a defensive way still smirking when I hear a unlocking I look over and see he's unlocking it "you had the key the whole time?!" I say accusingly he doesn't answer he just smirks pulling me and running toward the main area where we see Gangle and Kinger looking down a hole we stop behind them Jax still panting  unathletic much? "Ugh, sup, fellas" Jax says STILL panting gosh "JAX" Kinger yells "we found the Zooble whole!" "Cool" Jax responds sounding uninterested "how is Kaufmo doing?" Gangle says in there soft quiet voice "I hope he's not still mad at me for not laughing at his jokes" they say starting to tear up again "actually.. Kau-" I start trying to be honest with Gangle but Jax nudges me I look up at him confused "oh he's doing greaaaatt, in fact I don't think I've seen him this happy before!" I give him a judging look for lying to them "well it's good to know he hasn't completely lost his mind!" Kinger happily says Jax looks back concerned with faint growling in the back "he actually told me to give you this!" He says throwing the bowling ball at Kinger?! Causing a domino affect of Gangle falling too down the whole "now that was just crappy" I said as he grabbed my hand pulling me down the hole with him.

End of chapter 6! Hope y'all enjoyed ! 961 words wholey moley!