Part 11!

Im sorry I haven't posted recently, I've been busy with school, cheer, band, my mom also just got in a wreck (she's okay now) and it's been really hard. I'm back to posting though, just be prepared for them to be slightly late!
——————————————————————————-

Y/n went to bed as usual and woke up and got dressed

She then headed out to the main area and everyone was already there surrounding someone

She then headed out to the main area and everyone was already there surrounding someone. There was a new girl that just appeared before y/n came out. The meeting continued on with everyone introducing themselves and the new girl being slightly mean towards y/n not enough to point out though. They new girl then got the name Cecilia suggested by Gangle, she then got a tour and the next challenge began after Ragatha explained the whole challenge thing. The challenge ended up being simple explore the lake, they all got teleported to the lake and put in there bathing suits. Everyone stared at y/n there beautiful b/t (body type) shimmering in the sun.

* Cecilia's POV*

They all stared at y/n? I think her name is, I don't like her she's annoying and she's stealing away my spotlight I'll make her pay. Anyways we went exploring and I had a decent time I figured out everyone's rep. y/n, the perfect one I'll break her... Ragatha, the motherly one. Jax, I've taken a liking in him he's a trickster and I find him quite hot. Gangle, the crybaby I don't find them to important, their quite annoying but I'll be cordial. Kinger, he's kinda the crazy one supposedly been here the longest. Zooble, the nonchalant annoyed one there gonna be hard to make believe me. That's the rep but we just explored I've been thinking how to get everyone to turn against y/n, Jax especially seems to have taken a liking in her and I don't like it. Any time I try to play flirt with him he looks uncomfortable and walks away but when y/n does it it's completely fine! I hate her.

* Y/n's POV*

Cecilia is weird she keeps trying to turn people against me? What did I do? I don't like her but I can't do anything she's annoying. She also keeps making Jax uncomfortable normally I wouldn't care but she keeps trying to flirt with him plus be best buddies with the rest and I can't help but feel jealous. I hope they don't choose her over me.
———————————————————————————
Thats the end of this chapter there's some angst coming... hope you excited!

Some more info on Cecilia!
She has black hair in a bun and a pink ballerina outfit.
She has black eyes
She is 5,8 pretty tall
Her swimsuit is a pink one piece

She is very skinny like really skinny (that's not a bad thing it's just an character I created already)