Part 13!

I finally got another part out sorry it took so long to do so! I hope you enjoy though!
———————————————————————————

Y/n's POV

I cried running away from the scene I just couldn't bear it it feels like everything's over. I really liked ragatha, I won't lie I had a slight crush on all of them but ragatha was my top crush! She was kind, caring, funny, etc. she seemed to really care! I just kinda expected different. I sat in my bed and cried but after an hour I fell asleep.

I woke up and decided to listen to music it would make me feel better. I turned on music and just layed down on my bed and thought about what happened. I realized this was all Cecilia's fault. Why would she do this to me? I didn't do anything to her! I decided to confront her on it. I turned off my music and headed over to her room. I knocked on the door and she opened it with a angry stare. I walked in uninvited and closed the door. "Why did you lie?!" I said angrily "simple I want your life! You don't deserve friends, I DO!" She said back "but your not only doing this to me your playing with there feelings and lying to them!" I yelled angrily "who cares?!" Yelled pushing me I got angry and just left. I was angry but I got that ALL on recording because I thought about this before hand! Now I will just have to wait and present this tomorrow at the intro of the show!

Her lies continued whilst we got our challenge. The challenge was fighting each other, this will be fun! I think about beating Cecilia. We all got into our fighting outfits then began. First was Jax vs Ragatha where Jax won surprisingly! Then Jax vs gangle obviously jax won, then jax vs Kinger jax won again, Jax vs pomni jax won again, then Jax vs me it was a lengthy battle but I was an extremely good fighter so I won obviously

 First was Jax vs Ragatha where Jax won surprisingly! Then Jax vs gangle obviously jax won, then jax vs Kinger jax won again, Jax vs pomni jax won again, then Jax vs me it was a lengthy battle but I was an extremely good fighter so I won obviously

Then it was me vs Zooble I won pretty well due to them being blocks yk. Then last me vs Cecilia I was gonna enjoy this! "Watch me brutally beat her!" Cecilia said laughing I took that opportunity to punch her she fell to the ground and widened her eyes backing up. I jumped on her and beat the shit outa her. She tried to fight back but gosh she was a HORRIBLE fighter! I'm the end I won and I got a candy gift.

"You see that guys she is so mean she definitely wanted to do that!" Cecilia was talking crap about me?! I walked over and pushed her out of the way "not my fault you don't know how to fight!" I said retaliating. Everyone besides gangle Kinger and ragatha laughed at that, she looked angry and rolled her eyes. I walked away to go draw, I just felt like it. I drew a forest and after that I headed out for dinner. Dinner was usual with the complaining from Cecilia and the chattering of the others. I headed to bed after that excited for tomorrow.

I heard my door handle suddenly start to jiggle and I saw Jax open my door and close it. "Heyyy hot stuff I was just coming to check on you after this morning" he said walking over to me. My face saddened thinking of this morning and he saw that and he walked over. He sat on the bed and hugged me I appreciated seeing his soft side and returned the hug. I soon started to cry and babble on about how it hurt that ragatha would do this. We eventually fell asleep cuddling with my head on his chest and my arms and legs around him.

That was a lot! I'm glad I could finally get a chapter out though! Hope you enjoyed!